• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bullioneers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

I am sure people offer tours to their houses

i don't think the house could support 50 people living there, next time think a little before your post something

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Cash Money Bullioneers!

Holla!!

http://www.myspace.com/tws3

This is awesome.  I never heard of that place before.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Yeah -- my buddy is a member.  I can't remember what he paid.  I think its kinda gay, but he likes it.

I think Jay Mize, the former football player started it up.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

its 500 a year.

doesnt really seem like that great of an idea.  sure, it sounds good on paper but how many people are willing to pay 500 bucks to be able to bring yourself and 1 guest to that house to tailgate when its more fun to actually tailgate at the stadium.

i think the fact that they were willing to put it together and hopefully bring more attention to our school and program but i guess what im saying is that its just not for me

its 500 a year.

doesnt really seem like that great of an idea.  sure, it sounds good on paper but how many people are willing to pay 500 bucks to be able to bring yourself and 1 guest to that house to tailgate when its more fun to actually tailgate at the stadium.

i think the fact that they were willing to put it together and hopefully bring more attention to our school and program but i guess what im saying is that its just not for me

Well, the Bull Backers are only $25 per year, and we have our own tailgating site, too.  Bullstailgatingp doesn't have a membership fee listed on their website, but they tailgate together, too.

I'm not all that impressed with the Bullioneers - didn't see anything that would make me want to join.  They call themselves a Krewe, but are not a member of the Interkrewe Council... So $500 for the chance to attend other events?  I suppose if everything else is paid for out of that money, it might make some sense.

The Bull Backers also help organize travel to away games for our members.  We are already planning for Auburn and FAU this fall...

Not trying to recruit, just pointing out that there are a number of other Bulls-fan organizations that do as much or more for less than their "Associate Membership" fee.

I wish them luck and success -- all Bulls groups are GREAT.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  68

It is a group of about 10 guys who went in a bought the house.  None of them live there.  They just party there.   Then you can be a member of the Bullioneers for $500 a year.  I went to the house a couple of times this year and it was awesome.  Tons of former players go and Jay Mize and Marshall Smith were two of the original 10 who bought the place.  The house itself is awesome Granite counter tops a huge tike hut out back with huge bar, kegs, and of course great food.  For anyone who has not been there you need to go atleast once.  I had a great time.  By there way there were many co-eds there for the single guys.  Single tickets are $20 per game and that is all you can eat and drink which is good.  During the year they also do parties.  I know this year they had a Halloween party which was a blast.  People don't dog it until you have gone there at least once.  

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  116

dude, can someone give these guys props? Its just a party house...great idea! Good to see its Bull-related.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Jim - you are right.  These clubs shouldn't compete with each other.  That is not why I started this post.  Just thought it was a neat concept.  

By the way, how many members are in Bull Backers?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

I love it !

More BULL Groups the better.

Sure they will be there for the Spring Game.