• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bullioneers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  68
  • Days Won:  0

The homecoming game was great. For some of you who want to meet some of the former bulls many where there.  Iskra, Cobb, M. Jones, Whittaker, Blount, Selmon, Mize, M.Smith, John Miller, Rebol, Shawn Hey, Crossley, Sarosi, Herron to name a few.  Plus after the game players stop by as well as some other sports coaches.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  3

Seems like a good deal to me. The guys are 'connected' and put forth the effort to come up with something unique. Gotta applaud the effort and the results. Good pub, regardless.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Jim - you are right.  These clubs shouldn't compete with each other.  That is not why I started this post.  Just thought it was a neat concept.  

By the way, how many members are in Bull Backers?

KB, not sure of the total members but its a good group.  I joined just for the bowl season and it was well worth the $25.  As far as Bulls fan clubs go, I believe the Bull Backers were the first for football.  So you really can't compare anything against them.  They have the years to prove their value to the Bulls community.  Email JimUSFSig for more info about the group.

JoeB  

Jim - you are right.  These clubs shouldn't compete with each other.  That is not why I started this post.  Just thought it was a neat concept.  

By the way, how many members are in Bull Backers?

KB, not sure of the total members but its a good group.  I joined just for the bowl season and it was well worth the $25.  As far as Bulls fan clubs go, I believe the Bull Backers were the first for football.  So you really can't compare anything against them.  They have the years to prove their value to the Bulls community.  Email JimUSFSig for more info about the group.

JoeB  

Thanks for the kudos, Joe.  

KB -- We have around 50 members from all over the country (many around Tampa).  Our website has a list of benefits - for those interested.

I think these kind of groups are a great thing.  They offer different things for different people -- all in support of U.S.F.  Bullioneers may not be for me, but they are for somebody... so the more the merrier.

I can't wait until there are dozens of large groups like this... the future is so bright, I gotta wear (green and gold) shades....

No prob, not to mention the Watch Parties at Capogna's Dugout for away games are the best place to go if you're a Bulls fan.

No prob, not to mention the Watch Parties at Capogna's Dugout for away games are the best place to go if you're a Bulls fan.

For the record, while a lot of Bull Backers do attend that Watch Party -- it is not an official Bull Backers event.  It is hosted and organized, officially, by the Pinellas County Alumni Chapter and the Bulls Club.

(It just so happens that many officers in the PC Alumni Chapter are also Bull Backers.)

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  0

JIMUSFSIG-

Bullioneers is not for you because membership is invitation only. Have a nice day and Go Bulls.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Yeah -- its an invitation only deal and the thing is not about tailgating.  Its a networking deal that has the house as the means to meet up.

Jaz Mize is a real estate guy and he is trying to get succesful bull alumni to meet up and talk to each other about what you are doing in the community in order to build business relatinships if that makes sense.

Most of the guys are very very successful young businessmen who are USF grads.

Jim, I didn't think Mutt and crew would mind, but it is the away party site per the Bull Backers website.