• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CRM Haters, get real!  Show some class!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I'll tell you that the Richmond game was the worse loss.

I'll tell you that the Marquette game was a worse loss. You should be smart enough to figure out why.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

I'll tell you that the Richmond game was the worse loss.

I'll tell you that the Marquette game was a worse loss. [highlight]You should be smart enough to figure out why[/highlight].

Careful, you're making the same mistake I did...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

1. I don't hate Mac

2. Mac cost us that game.  In a game that close you DO NOT get a tech called on you.  Cost us two points and would have changed the game completely at the end.

3. Don't want to blame the refs - two were good but the short little black ref called three fouls on Gransberry - two of which could have gone either way and not having him in there at the end may have cost us the game.

4. Mac DID NOT blame Howard at all, if anything he said no one could tell what he saw but they were trying to execute the play he called.

5. I think this team plays strong at home - except for the UL game.

6.  We need a three point shooter - a really good one.

7.  Gransberry is beast down low.

8. This team is capable of beating almost any BE team at home.

9.  Anyone saying the coach should have forced Marq into fouling us didn't watch the game.

10. Lets hope this game didn't take the wind out of the sails for the team.  If they take it as a positive then the ND game should be a good one.

If you are going to trash the man...then you should also give him credit for getting this team of "piss poor recruits" to the point of a chance to win with 30sec left against a #15 ranked team.  

you can't have it both ways...he coaches up the players to almost pull a huge upset...but is a piss poor coach because he could not close the deal in the last seconds of the game.

If you think I am trashing him then so be it.

Someone said the tech happened early but I thought it was in the second half and I do agree it might be a streach but I guess you could pick out any play or foul but that was something that happened that shouldn't have.

I also agree that I have seen alot worse actions by coaches and no tech called.  I really didn't see any overt actions by Mac that would call for a tech so I was a little suprised - maybe he referred to the Refs Mom in not so nice of a way  ;)

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Coach should have gotten on the refs at that point since they were making very bad calls against us. He has to protect the team and not let them get out of hand.

1. I don't hate Mac

2. Mac cost us that game.  In a game that close you DO NOT get a tech called on you.  Cost us two points and would have changed the game completely at the end.

3. Don't want to blame the refs - two were good but the short little black ref called three fouls on Gransberry - two of which could have gone either way and not having him in there at the end may have cost us the game.

4. Mac DID NOT blame Howard at all, if anything he said no one could tell what he saw but they were trying to execute the play he called.

5. I think this team plays strong at home - except for the UL game.

6.  We need a three point shooter - a really good one.

7.  Gransberry is beast down low.

8. This team is capable of beating almost any BE team at home.

9.  Anyone saying the coach should have forced Marq into fouling us didn't watch the game.

10. Lets hope this game didn't take the wind out of the sails for the team.  If they take it as a positive then the ND game should be a good one.

If you are going to trash the man...then you should also give him credit for getting this team of "piss poor recruits" to the point of a chance to win with 30sec left against a #15 ranked team.  

you can't have it both ways...he coaches up the players to almost pull a huge upset...but is a piss poor coach because he could not close the deal in the last seconds of the game.

If you think I am trashing him then so be it.

Someone said the tech happened early but I thought it was in the second half and I do agree it might be a streach but I guess you could pick out any play or foul but that was something that happened that shouldn't have.

I also agree that I have seen alot worse actions by coaches and no tech called.  I really didn't see any overt actions by Mac that would call for a tech so I was a little suprised - maybe he referred to the Refs Mom in not so nice of a way  ;)

The tech happened when the score was still in the teens. What he did was come a little on to the court and go almost to the mid-line. Radio guys said he didn't say a word, the ref was right there and didn't hesitate with the 'T'.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Given two more seasons CRM will continue to turn around the hoops program.  They are getting better and better each game and each year.  It takes time.  

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Please reply where I can send my check to AD Woolard for the buyout.

Oh wait, I already pay for 2 season tix and my alumni contribution.  

I'm sorry CRM fans, I should be more appreciative of our HOF Coach.  

Let's hug it out CRM.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Given two more seasons CRM will [highlight]continue [/highlight]to turn around the hoops program.  They are getting better and better each game and each year.  It takes time.  

Go Bulls!

I have one problem with your statement, namely, the "continue" part.  You may turn out to be right about him turning it around (I personally doubt it, but hey....it's possible).  But by definition, in order to "continue" something, it must have already begun.

The record over the past four seasons has not shown a turn-around at all.

I have one problem with your statement, namely, the "continue" part.  You may turn out to be right about him turning it around (I personally doubt it, but hey....it's possible).  But by definition, in order to "continue" something, it must have already begun.

The record over the past four seasons has not shown a turn-around at all.

People who have a clue, like our AD, realize that the clock started when we entered the BE. If we were still in CUSA and only had 2 conf wins at this point, the situation would be entirely different. Those that still cling to this 4 year stuff truly show their ignorance of our program.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Those that still cling to this 4 year stuff truly show their ignorance of our program.

The truly ignorant are those who don't realize that McCullum has had since November, 2003 to start building for the Big East level of competition. If you had told me three years ago that this is all we would get in 2007, I would have been asking for a new coach a long time ago.