• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CRM Haters, get real!  Show some class!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,591
  • Days Won:  424

The truly ignorant are those who don't realize that McCullum has had since November, 2003 to start building for the Big East level of competition. If you had told me three years ago that this is all we would get in 2007, I would have been asking for a new coach a long time ago.

How much better you think the team would be this year with BMo and Howard starting all year at the guards with Prek also in the rotation?... Don't bother. I'm sure DW knows the answer and he's the only opinion that counts.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Note to Coach Jim Leaitt:

You better go 12-0 this season, win the national championship by 40 and put 15 or so into the NFL next season or they will be calling for your head.

Those that believe w/the talent level USF has on the hoops court over the last couple of years to compete in the A-10, let alone the BE have never played and have only yelled from the cheapseats.  

The first two years of CRM teams belong to Seth Greenberg (who sucked).  Give the guy two more years and there will continue to be improvemet.  If not, we are 5 to 7 away as a new staff is brought in and starts all over.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

CJL wins and Mac doesn't. These are two parts of our program going in opposite directions. Well, maybe basketball is stuck in neutral, but the football future (and recent performance) isfull steam ahead!

CJL has alot more currency around here than Mac does. Trust me if Mac was having half the success CJL has had, we would ALL be behind him.

The results speak for themselves.

Just two years ago, smazza and his ilk were calling for an overthrow of the Leavitt empire...and he still does.  Point is that some people get such wood ovedr their own opinion they can't be objective any longer.  

The guy is right, should CJL have another losing season, they'll be ridiculous calls for his head.