• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CRM Haters, get real!  Show some class!

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Marquette shot 36% from the floor because Mattis was swatting shiznit into the stands and Gransberry was a bulldog in the middle.

Believe me -- it was as much as the defense as it was them missing shots.  They did get off to a rough start the first 8 mins or so -- but they didn't make a ton of shots in the second half either.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I really just want a winner.

i dont give a rats ass who the coach is.  If Mac can't get it done -- then bring someone in who will.

Guest r_to_the_izzo
What would it take for you to want a coaching change? How many losing seasons is enough for you? At what point do expect accountability instead of settling for a program that is underachieving?

Maybe, today isn't on Mac, but with most people its not about today or even all about Mac. When is it reasonable to expect more from our basketball program?

Isn't 15 years since out last NCAA appearance enough?

Not a 2 point loss to the #15 team in the nation. Look at past threads I have not been one of the ones to lineup to praise CRM, but the stuff your doing today is uncalled for. If you were a real fan, you would have been in agony like the rest of us. Hell I still have the headache from all the stress the game put on me as a fan.

Do I think over the course of 4 years CRM has done a good job? No. But today he did an **** fine job.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Well I believe he has ONE more year in contract so if you want him gone then start donating the cash

$250,000 for buyout of his last year

and about 450,000 to bring in a half decent lower division coach

You wang Huggy or others of that stature be ready to dish out

$750,000 or more.

So contact Woolard im sure he would be happy yo listen to you IF you have a big check to give him.

Thats the COLD REALITY of where it stands

Contact Woolard with that check.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,589
  • Days Won:  424

Mac was throwing Chris Howard under the bus saying he is going to take the grunt of the blame for this loss.

I assume you meant "brunt" of the blame and in most cases, you would have been right... but not here. He didn't take into consideration some of our clown fans who would blame him for drawing up a play where Chris throws the ball to an opposing player..... an opposing player who was 2nd in the nation in steals.

Its a moot point, he won't be back after this year.

Really? Are you giving the cash?

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Chris Howard really didn't have a very good game today.

I was really disappointed at our play at the point guard position.

I even noted at one point Mac had Boozeman taking the majority of balls up the court.

We need a point guard who can keep the defense honorable by scoring some points and driving to the basket.

Maybe somebody like that James kid from Marquette --- that guy is ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Trip thanks so much for looking up that guy was #2 in the nation in steals.  That totally makes up for our 19 turnovers.

Trip were you there? I mean he threw the ball right to Buck.  No one set a pick no screens no nothing.  There was no play even being ran.  The play was going to start when Buck got the ball, but there should have been a play for buck to get the ball.  My 7th grade basketball coach #1 defensive rule was to deny the ball.  Your guy cant score if he cant get the ball.  Im sure marquette coach said the same thing.  Mac must of forgot that the other team was trying to win.  

not howards fault.