• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CRM Haters, get real!  Show some class!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,034
  • Content Count:  7,510
  • Days Won:  10

A good example of a synonym AND a homonym.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

exactly, bausfkid, i'm leaving the student section behind the basket and some old idiot goes "Lets here your excuse now Mac"  i mean what the hell do you want?  the team just went toe to toe with the #15 team in the country, give them a break.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

You want to make a difference?  Put more butts in the seats in the sun dome during games (men's and women's).  It's embarrassing that USF has 43K students and <3K show up for men's games and I've been to women's games and it's <1k.  Join the alumni association, <14k are due paying members out of >205K alumni.  

Do something positive and lets all support USF like we should, unconditionally!

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Get real, support the team and show some class.

Support our team?  You're asking too much.  These dorks only bash.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I was at the game and supported the team.  Spare me.

I don't think I havebeen  more dissappointed in a loss.  What a horrible loss.  I am still stunned.

We should have won.

They did play pretty hard though.

Good showing.  The should have won.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

when was the last time the basketball team has had a winning season?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Give up 18 Offensive rebounds and committs 19 turnovers.  Lets the other team score the last 5 points of a game when you have the lead (a good coach would have managed the game so marquette would have been fouling us on purpose in the last minute).  Turn the ball over our last 2 possessions.  Have the ball with 8.2 seconds on the clock with a tie score, only 1 of 2 things could happen with a good coach, overtime or we win, not a turnover and they win.  Thats absurd!

I love how some called rod smith the most obvious playcaller in the world.  Its was obvious the ball was going to go to Buckley (he was on fire the 2nd half).  You have 8 full seconds (count that out in your head) there is plenty of time to think of a creative way to get him the ball.  I mean he stands at the 3 point line and we want to give it to him on the wing, no picks set, nothing, just Buck standing at the right side of the 3point line.  Chris Howard throws the ball to him because thats how the play was drawn up and Marquette couldnt have asked for a better play.  They anticipated in in the timeout and took the ball the other way.  

Mac was throwing Chris Howard under the bus saying he is going to take the grunt of the blame for this loss.  But to me I have way more class than that.  I always blame the leader.

Absolute EXCELLENT effort by our players.  Poor effort for our coaching staff.  The players deserved that win.  

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

no one hates rmc

he cant coach

he cant win

he cant recruit

and he shouldnt be usf's coach next year

Are you donating for his Buyout? Woolard is waiting on those checks.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought his contract expired this year.  Why are we collecting donations to buyout his contract?  He is the lowest paid coach in the BE and he is still way over paid.

As far as funds for basketball go, college hoops is a business like any other sport.  If USF wants to attract fans they have to play competitive.  I know today was a great game, but more times than not USF just doesn't show up.  If DW decides to spend a little money to get a decent coach who can put an exciting team on the floor then the fans will come back.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

We got a good team on the floor.

Gransberry is very good.  Buckley is solid.

The question is the coach... Is he good -- or not.?

I don't know anymore.

We sure do turn the ball over a lot....and look really sloppy at times.

But we play some great defense.

I don't really know anymore.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

the coach isn't out on the floor playing the game, he can only do so much.  the players have to take what he tells them to do and put it to the floor, the turnovers are due to sloppy passes and lost dribbles.  you cannot blame this loss on the coach, he didn't make that pass, it was a player.  get off of Mac and look at the whole situation and not just wins and losses, the team played its heart out tonight, the coaches coached their hearts out, hell Mac was even given a technical foul for arguing a bogus call, now you tell me he does nothing, this refs were out to make sure that Marquette did not loss today.  plain and simple this was the worst officiating i have seen in a while, its amazing we managed to stay in the game with all the bogus fouls called on us.