• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BULLS WIN!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,496
  • Days Won:  13

How is Cincy playing this year.  Was this a big upset?

we were faviored

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Verdejo didn't appear in the box score.  Is he hurt?

he was over hyped anyways. He should be a desenmt bench player for us. I think Id rather have Howard and Bozeman start.

Man you don't know hoops if you think he's over-hyped.  No one has a quicker first step, or the nice pull-up Jesus has, or ability to switch hands on the drive.  His problem is he's not fitting into the offense well or picking his times to attack at the right points, he's having some mental lapses.

It's going to take time because of the type of player he is.  He's not some 6-9 275lbs PF/C like Gransberry that can just out muscle his opponents.  But anyone that's got a good glimpse at practices the past two years will tell you Verdejo has the most tools and skills on the entire team- in fact those were the same people that said Howard was an amazing point guard- two games and it's clear they were spot on.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

reaper...you are an idiot or just dont know basketball?

jesus is a great offensive player, maybe one of our best...but his defense is HORRIBLE!!!

he has zero lateral movement.  and that is why he doesnt play.

i know RMC stole your spot in the library parking lot but get a F*cking life.

that a boy way to call out one of the best fan's at the school. You sir are a waste of space.

haha...

reaper understood what i said.

you, sir, didnt

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

There's two things I didn't like about this game:

1) At one point, they again left somebody wide open for 3 at least 4 or 5 times in a row.

2) They still seem clueless with how to handle the full court press.

1) That can happen when playing in a zone on D.

2) Howard needs to be handling the ball and not Bozeman. Howard broke Louisville's press rather easily.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

6 more wins for a free trip to New York

It won't take that many more to get to the Big East tournament. I believe the 12th seeded team last season got in with 4 or 5 wins.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

My take on the game.

1.) Cinci i is awful, might be worse then that pathetic Wake Forest team we beat.

2.) Starting five looks like they have some talent, but they still look like a deer in headlights when it comes to running a fluid offense.

3.)  Mac yells at his players to much and pouts like a two year old.

4.)  This might be the weakest Big East in years.  

5.)  Attendance can't get any worse.  Was talking to Herman and told him to look around at the stands and take notice.  "This is what they call rock bottom."  There couldn't have been more the 2k people there.  Judy Genshaft (who was in the crowd) must have taken notice.  It was interesting to see here there and in the stands watching the whole game from start to finish.  Wondering if Mac saw her in the crowd.

-- call me when we beat a decent team.  If we can beat a very good west virginia team, my opinion might mover more towards letting him coach out the rest of the season.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

My take on the game.

1.) Cinci i is awful, might be worse then that pathetic Wake Forest team we beat.

2.) Starting five looks like they have some talent, but they still look like a deer in headlights when it comes to running a fluid offense.

5.)  Attendance can't get any worse.  Was talking to Herman and told him to look around at the stands and take notice.  "This is what they call rock bottom."  There couldn't have been more the 2k people there.  Judy Genshaft (who was in the crowd) must have taken notice.  It was interesting to see here there and in the stands watching the whole game from start to finish.  Wondering if Mac saw her in the crowd.

-- call me when we beat a decent team.  If we can beat a very good west virginia team, my opinion might mover more towards letting him coach out the rest of the season.

whether you like him or not, he will be coaching the rest of the season, nobody at usf cares about your opinion enough to fire a coach mid-season, especially since Woolard said he would wait till the end of the season to discuss the coaches future.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

2) They still seem clueless with how to handle the full court press.

You obviously weren't at the game today. There was that one horrible stretch where UC made their run but Cincy pretty much pressed the whole game and they handled it pretty well.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

My take on the game.

LOL It doesnt matter if we win or lose some will slam RMC either way. By the way that hapless Wake Forest team beat MIami in Miami. Not a big deal but i find it funny how when we beat anyone they are hapless and when we lose to someone is horrible and the end of the world.