• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BULLS WIN!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

good win today. We won a game we were supose to win.

no team in the big east is a "supposed to win" game.  each game we have to come out and play, we were picked last again by people, we aren't supposed to win any games

ummm we were favored in this game..... Cincy lost to Rutgers and Woffard, It was a nice win, but

WE WERE SUPOSE TO WIN.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good win today. We won a game we were supose to win.

i don't like this, we win a game and we were supposed to win, we lose and all hell breaks lose and everything is horrible with you.  no team in the big east is a "supposed to win" game.  each game we have to come out and play, we were picked last again by people, we aren't supposed to win any games, and next time, don't say anything about our coaches being fired during a game we are winning, they went on a little hot streak, whoopty doo.  every team at some point goes on a hot streak at some point or another in a game.  we played a great game, and even though we are winning, by double figures you still have to say fire the coach.  give me a break, you are the worst fan i have ever seen.

and when your Coach is 38-66 It is okay to call for his head. ....

If this was football he would have been out the door. ....

I expected to win this game. We came out and did what we were supose to. Good game Bulls.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Andy, I don't see the need for you to come out here and call out Randy.  He didn't do anything bad to today.  He said something negative about the team when Cinci went on a HUGE run, but that was the only negative thing I heard him say all game.  I know he's a Dark sider, but he does have the right to be if he wants to.  People are allowed to criticize the team, not everyone had to have green and gold goggles on.  And I'm not picking sides here, I just think that you're making a big deal out of a small comment.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Andy, I don't see the need for you to come out here and call out Randy.  He didn't do anything bad to today.  He said something negative about the team when Cinci went on a HUGE run, but that was the only negative thing I heard him say all game.  I know he's a Dark sider, but he does have the right to be if he wants to.  People are allowed to criticize the team, not everyone had to have green and gold goggles on.  And I'm not picking sides here, I just think that you're making a big deal out of a small comment.

we are winning, they go on a run which happens in every game, and you don't hear people at those games calling for a coaches head.  no need for the comment, especially since we were winning.  and the reason you didn't hear him say anything all game, is because he only talks when we are doing bad and losing, than he is very vocal, if we are winning, he just sits on his butt all game and doesn't say anything, he barely cheers during games, he just yells negative comments when we are doing bad, and no a coaches record is no need to be negative in a game where you are controlling every aspect of the game, i'm sorry, but a comment like that is uncalled for in that situation.

we are winning, they go on a run which happens in every game, and you don't hear people at those games calling for a coaches head.  no need for the comment, especially since we were winning.  and the reason you didn't hear him say anything all game, is because he only talks when we are doing bad and losing, than he is very vocal, if we are winning, he just sits on his butt all game and doesn't say anything, he barely cheers during games, he just yells negative comments when we are doing bad, and no a coaches record is no need to be negative in a game where you are controlling every aspect of the game, i'm sorry, but a comment like that is uncalled for in that situation.

i wasn't cheering. Wow news to me.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

You know the Darksiders are delusional...

As are those who believe this game was a great victory.

I watched this game here in Ohio with a bunch of Bearcat fans, simply put it was a win against a team we should have beaten.

Can we stay away from the MAC arguments for ONE freaking game (just to note, I don't like him as the coach, but I'm also not going to call for his head every second)

You know the Darksiders are delusional...

As are those who believe this game was a great victory.

I watched this game here in Ohio with a bunch of Bearcat fans, simply put it was a win against a team we should have beaten.

Can we stay away from the MAC arguments for ONE freaking game (just to note, I don't like him as the coach, but I'm also not going to call for his head every second)

agreed a team we should have beaten..... We took care of business.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937

verdejo is a strong scorer, and he hasn't really been able to play in his position with someone who can get him the ball. I was dissapointed he didn't play today.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937

as far as being over hyped, no one should really get overly hyped by too many transfers anyway, because most of the time they are transferring because they aren't getting enough playing time.. why ? because there not the best in their position. As far as Gransberry, they need to pound it into him more often.