• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford still not a USF student

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

I understand the frustration with thinking we had an NFL-caliber back coming in only to find that he has not qualified, but please guys, take it easy on the kid. We do not know the facts behind his situation. What we do know is that he seems to be trying to get into USF. Why don't we all take a deep breath and wait to see what happens Friday and what facts come to light before we start saying that we don't want the kid here. I want any kid at USF that has the right to be here, especially if that kid happens to be 6'2'' 220 lbs with 4.39 speed.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Don't forget that even if he isn't enrolled by tomorrow, that doesn't mean he still wouldn't enroll for summer.  All it would really mean is that he wouldn't be at spring practice.   Much rather have him there to get used to playing with Grothe and Co... but if he is as good as advertised, he'd be good enough to compete anyway.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

If he's not here by Friday, he'll be playing in the SEC come fall.

Take it from one who is in the know.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

Isn't the word now that he has a learning disability and he's trying to get a special waiver?

Lets just hope this kid can "learn" an offense! The more and more I think about this the more and more I want him gone. We need to start looking else where. Not that I'm an expert or anything but this tends to become a problem down the road. Do we really want that? I don't, I want a kid that has it together or has made progress towards doing the right thing. Goodluck in life FORD but I don't want you here!

I think most people on this board want him to come here. He's explosive, and break tackles like nothing. Give him a gap and he s gone we've all seen the video. Obviously he wants to learn and he s trying. Its not an easy process getting cleared its not like you can get cleared in a couple hours. If he comes to USF good for us, but don't get on a kid's case, he' s just trying to better himself.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Isn't the word now that he has a learning disability and he's trying to get a special waiver?

Lets just hope this kid can "learn" an offense! The more and more I think about this the more and more I want him gone. We need to start looking else where. Not that I'm an expert or anything but this tends to become a problem down the road. Do we really want that? I don't, I want a kid that has it together or has made progress towards doing the right thing. Goodluck in life FORD but I don't want you here!

I think most people on this board want him to come here. He's explosive, and break tackles like nothing. Give him a gap and he s gone we've all seen the video. Obviously he wants to learn and he s trying. Its not an easy process getting cleared its not like you can get cleared in a couple hours. If he comes to USF good for us, but don't get on a kid's case, he' s just trying to better himself.

and he's trying to help us.  i support anyone who wants to come here.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It's friday. What's the news?!?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

It's friday. What's the news?!?

From what ive noted from Josh on here he knows but hes not even spilling the beans on the scout premium board.  I hate his guts (not rele but you know what i mean)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  44

I posted this in the other mike ford thread..

but i talked to amarri last night in the gym...

he said mike will be moving in with him before monday..

he could just be saying that to get people off his back, but he seemed pretty open and confident about it..

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

If he's not here by Friday, he'll be playing in the SEC come fall.

Take it from one who is in the know.

Sure thing Terry,  had one to many beers.  Been in that dessert sun a little too much.  I know you know the women but come on, Florida recuiting doesn't go through AZ.   ;)

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

mmmm   dessert!