• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OK this means war!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

:-/ I got a real "beef" but hey what's new about that coming from a Bulls fan.  One of our esteemed and loyal fans works with a bunch of Gay...tor fans and walked out of work this week to find his beautiful truck keyed just below the Bull's sign.  I realize you are innocent until proven guilty but come on first our team is a "no name" and nobody knows who they are and now the team that is vying for the title is feeling a little "threatened"?  Gee we can't even support our own hometown team without retaliation!!!

Also another tidbit of information, most of the Cracker Barrels around here sold stuff for the 4 main  FL teams.  One day we go back to eat at one particular one on Racetrack Rd to find out all the gear had been removed but the FSU gear.  We were told that the President said this was not Bull's country, yet it is still in Hillsboroug County.  We complained up a storm.  Then we came to find out that they may possibly have brought back the Gator stuff due to their going on for a title.  Any of you mad bulls out there need to barrage Cracker Barrel with your sediment on equal representation!!   >:(

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Sorry about the truck  >:(

Always ask for BULLS Gear ... we need to show a demand !

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

sadly the gay-tors have a better than punchers chance to win the NC.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Cracker Barrel -  just the name makes me not want to go there so I don't unless forced to.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903

the four schools?! I've only seen FSU and UF represented. I've never seen UM let alone USF. Do they have USF stuff at the local Cracker Barrels? I've never been.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

You should key all their trucks and then paint them with green and gold paint (of course play stupid).

I would write a letter to Cracker Barrel. Either work with all the universities, or we'll go out of our way to make sure USF students and alum won't patronize the place.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

the four schools?! I've only seen FSU and UF represented. I've never seen UM let alone USF. Do they have USF stuff at the local Cracker Barrels? I've never been.

The one on Bruce B. Downs always has Bulls stuff.  Not AS MUCH as FSU/UF, nor is it in a great spot, but they do have it.  

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113

Here is the link.

https://www.crackerbarrel.com/securesites/complaints/contact-complaint.cfm#

I just emailed my complaint form to Cracker Barrel.  Anyone interested just fill out the form to what applies.  I asked for equal representation amongst the schools since there are alum from other Florida schools here as well and not show favoritism.  I told them if they did not start to show equal representation that I would make sure to get the word out to the students and alum not patronize their establishment.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Cracker Barrel -  just the name makes me not want to go there so I don't unless forced to.

Good. More biscuits and gravy for me!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

im disapointed with the publix i work at, They sell FSU and Miami gear.  We've sold USF gear all year, before football season, and a new order of shirt was sold out by homecoming.  The FSU and Miami gear just sits there, and it pisses me off.  I think two of my bosses are FSU/cane fans, because they ave yet to sell gator gear...

what really pisses me off is when customers come in and complain about the lack of gator gear, then i give them a piece of my mind and tell them its an insult that they sell any other schools gear at all.  Then they give me this weird look like "you a USF fan only?"

i hate that, one time someone asked me if i was a gator or a nole while wearing USF stuff...and I told him I was a USF fan, and he didnt get it either...he was like "i know, but which REAL school do you root for?"

people are so dumb

eh, mini rant over