• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It has to be UFvsOhio ST!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Well in that case I am now a Stanford fan.  I have always respected their academics and their beautiful campus.  I can't afford it and even if I could I couldn't get accepted into that school, but none the less.  Screw my alma mater. Fairwell Bulls and hello Cardinal!  ::)

Whatever....and I did answer your question regarding people who never went to college.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  44

ill again say.. Classy Post dude...

I am ok with having a difference of opinion with people.. Obviously u r a close minded control freak who feels everything should b one way..

again i have 0 ill will towards USF, like i said i wish they wree able to attend a bowl game that got them more respect because i do think they deserve it..

Ill again say i just felt differentyl about a whole states football in general.. The personal identity attacks i didnt think would occur when i made my first post..

anyway.. the thread is it has to be UF... I agree 100% they deserve it, i hate UF but they are the desreving team..

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

UF doesn't deserve it IMO.  As much as I would love to see them get killed by OSU*, I could not watch a UF vs. OSU* game for the national championship.

/goes back to bathroom, vomits even more

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I can understand you having some loyalty to your local state school (in your case OSU). But if OSU ever played USF in any sport, I would have to give you the dumbass award if you cheered against USF. I went to school in Ohio briefly while playing at a D3 school after playing here at USF. I dated an OSU cheerleader while I was up there. Academically, I really didn't see a difference between the girls I dated at USF and the cheerleader from OSU. Academically speaking, I remember Andy Katzenmoyer's rigourous class schedule while he was at OSU. Granted, these are individual random students and not the population as a whole... but lets be serious here... US News and World Report puts out their top schools for academics yearly for public schools, and as much as I hate the incestuous inbreds in Gainesville, they are always running neck and neck with UVA and Michigan for top public schools academically.

But back to the main point. I chose USF as my number one school... received my degree from USF, and despite having friends that played at VaTech, UVA, and Maryland, if the Bulls play them in any sport, its all USF. I expect someday I will have a superstar athlete... and if for some reason my son decides to goto a school other than USF (I don't know why he would?), if he lines up against USF in a football game, well, I'll be bleeding Green and Gold.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

"OSU academics are like UF"

Ahhh, ahaha, aha, ha, ha. UF's undergraduate academics are on par with Michigan and Cal among the top public universities. OSU has excellent graduate programs, the best in the nation in many areas. Their undergraduate caliber is, and has always been, questionable.

Miami and Ohio are the academic (public) schools in Ohio. Ohio State is like Florida State.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  44

No u are wrong.... Ohio is like fsu... a school that has the rep as the biggest party school and thinks its cool when there coach gets a DUI... One of my good friends got into ohio but didnt osu... explian that one..

and prior to the haulbrook era that might have been tru about the undergrad.. but not tru dude.. i dont know what else i need to prove u wrong then us news, princeton review, wall street journal, and a persons first hand experience when applying to both schools..

i understand u having some affiliation with Ohio have soemthing agaisnt the buckeyes.. but u r way off.. check what there business school is rated, check what there other schools r rated..  

unless u r more informed then those very credible publications u r wrong..

and i didnt even try to apply to osu when i came out of hs cause i no i wouldnt get in.. menawhile i was accepted immediatly to usf and was told i have an extremely high SAT by counselors here (1150)...  

and this is not a trashing usf post.. this poster said something that is untrue that i needed to correct..

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

was told i have an extremely high SAT by counselors here (1150)...  

this number is not very surprising after reading some of your posts on here

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

I like how OSU comes on here all of a sudden, now that Ohio St. is in the National Championship game.  As a Miami fan, you guys were given that national championship in 2002.  That game will always have an asterisk by it.  Maybe you can win your own Championship and not have it handed to you.  Ohio State will always be OSU***

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Florida's case taken from ESPN writer Mark Schlabach, pretty solid case to me.

1. Florida beat nine teams that are projected to play in bowl games. Michigan beat six.

2. Michigan beat five teams that finished the season with losing records. Florida beat two teams with sub-.500 records.

3. Florida's 12 Division I-A opponents had a combined record of 89-57. Michigan's 12 opponents had a combined record of 84-61.

4. Michigan's best win is considered a 27-13 victory over Wisconsin on Sept. 23. The Badgers are 11-1 and have climbed to No. 7 in the AP Top 25 poll, despite having played only one ranked opponent -- the Wolverines -- the entire season.

5. The 12 teams Florida defeated finished the season with 11 combined wins against opponents which were ranked in the AP Top 25 poll at the time the game was played. The opponents Michigan defeated claim just three wins against ranked teams (Notre Dame beat Penn State. Indiana beat Iowa. Vanderbilt beat Georgia. The Nittany Lions, Hawkeyes and Bulldogs, it should be noted, haven't been ranked in seven weeks).

6. The Gators went 3-1 against ranked opponents, beating then-No. 13 Tennessee, No. 9 LSU and No. 8 Arkansas and losing at No. 11 Auburn. The Wolverines went 1-1 against ranked opponents, beating a highly overrated No. 2 Notre Dame team (that lost to Michigan and USC by a combined total of 46 points) and losing at No. 1 Ohio State 42-39 on Nov. 18.

7. The Gators' average margin of victory against Division I-A teams was 13.5 points. They won seven games by 14 points or fewer, six by less than 10. The Wolverines' average margin of victory was 17.3 points. They won six games by 14 points or fewer, two by less than 10.

8. The Gators played Western Carolina, a Division I-AA team, and won by 62 points. The Wolverines played Ball State, which should be a I-AA team, and won by eight.

9. Since the Wolverines last played and lost at Ohio State, the Gators won at Florida State (The Seminoles are 6-6, but rivalry games are tough to win. Just ask USC coach Pete Carroll) and then beat the No. 8 Razorbacks, who defeated then-No. 2 Auburn and No. 13 Tennessee by 17 points each.

10. Michigan didn't win the Big Ten; Florida won the SEC. Winning your conference should be a prerequisite for playing in the national championship.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

was told i have an extremely high SAT by counselors here (1150)...  

And your parents also told you that Santa and the tooth fairy are real but thats not true now is it?