• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It has to be UFvsOhio ST!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

UF should go.-------Michigan had their chance and lost

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

you know im tired of all the lizard fans complaining of the rematch possibilities that michigan had their chance and lost how easily they forget about 10 years ago they were on the opposite side when they lost to fsu and got their rematch

so no... >:( let michigan play

They were not in the same conference and both had won their conferences!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

As a USF fan i cant make myself agree with you guys that think the gators should go its not michigans fault they didnt play a again this year :P

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

how can you even begin to rationalize that a conference runner up should play in the national championship game?!?

this coming from a person that actually has a reason to hate UF more than 98% of the people on this board

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

how can you even begin to rationalize that a conference runner up should play in the national championship game?!?

this coming from a person that actually has a reason to hate UF more than 98% of the people on this board

sorry RockyTop i still cant bring myself to agree with you my hatred for UF, FSU, Miami,UCF is to strong  

ps.  RandyGator please change your name something bull related (told you the hatred was large) ;)

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  318

As much as I might hate the Gators, who has Michigan beaten?  

Notre Dame? Overrated.  

Wisconsin?  Only other Big 10 team worth a ****, and not much of a **** there.

At least UF won the SEC.

But let's get the rematch because the SEC will have a s--fit and we may finally get the playoff system we need.  That's why I kept rooting all day for more chaos.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  214

While I agree UF played as tough or a slightly tougher schedule than Michigan

CBS Sportsline has UF with the #1 SOS, and Michigan with #4.  Close enough that there's no difference.

What sense does that even make?  Don't all conferences have their own teams play each other, thus causing them to win and lose an equal amount of times in conference??  Wow, nice case.

UF, despite being 4th for the past few weeks, hasn't really been in the discussion for the natl title prior to today. Its been Michigan, with their 3pt loss @ OSU and USC, with a lot, A LOT of media types spewing from both sides of their mouths about how Michigan was still the 2nd best team, in their opinion, but that they wanted see USC.

So, what should UF beating Western Carolina, squeaking by FSU, and beating an overrated Arkansas team do to change people's minds?  Not much.  Michigan v. OSU, UF v. who cares (ND...hahaha, the joke of all jokes)

Yes but they only look at W-L record of opponents.  The Big 10 opponents build up their W-L records by playing each other.  All second teir SEC quality.

UF has played a much tougher schedule and the tougher opponents away.  UM also had their chance and did not produce.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

UF to play in the NC would be a boost for recruiting for the schools in our State.  That being said.............I'd rather see anyone else play for the NC.  

GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

The arguements that Michigan had their chance already, and did not win their conference are so weak and misguided.  The system in place at the begining of this year is for the BCS to put THE 2 BEST TEAMS in the title game.  Period.

You can choose between UF and Michigan based on SOS, strength of conference, and stuff like that, but if you are chosing based on not wanting to see a rematch, that is ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I can't wait to see UF burn to the ground someday! I hope UM goes and loses to OSU by 50 points. Then the redneck UF fans will be even more pissed about not getting into the game. The last thing I want to see in Phoenix is a bunch of ***** Gators playing for a national championship. Go Big Blue... represent the South Florida nation well!