• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It has to be UFvsOhio ST!!!

Guest BasketBull.

For the sake of the raccoons and opossums in Gainesville, I hope Ohio State wins.

...because, there will be a big cookout at the Gainesvelle garbage dump with all the redneck fans roasting freshly-killed raccoons and opossums in the victory celebration.  :-[

I don't mid the celebration. But why the insane killing of innocent critter? Their numbers have not recovered since the basketball celebration from last year.  :-/

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Maybe the Gator plane will crash and we can award the National Championship outright to OSU without having to witness such a biased system. This game is a waste of time for everyone in the nation as UF clearly does not deserve to go to the big game. UF lost to a team with two losses. UM lost to the #1 team in the nation on the road by three points... what am I missing here? Anyone... please? And FWIW... the SEC is living off past glory... just look at last season's Sugar Bowl (big bad Georgia got waxed by WVU).

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

The championship game was already played and any one using their brain knows that.  Ohio State managed a 3 point home win against Mich.  end of story.  They are cleary the two best teams in the country.  I thought that was what the NC games was for -  the two best.  I was wrong.  UF - you kidding me.  The new mantra "you must win your conference" is a load of crap.  The NC is again is for the two best teams and UF isn't one of them.  By the time Ohio State is done with them they are going to wish they didn't make the game.  You gotta love Urban taking cheap shots at Mich.  real classy.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Question.

Who has Michigan actually BEATEN to show that they deserve to be there?  Their best wins are against a Notre Dame team that is terribly overrated and has prolly the worst defense in the top 25, and a Wisconsin team who hasnt beat a single ranked team all year.  We have more wins over ranked opponents than UW this year.  Also is it fair for OSU to have to beat UM 2 times to win a national championship but michigan only has to beat them once?  

Statistical Rankings

Total Offense

UF-21st

UM-33rd

Scoring Offense

UF-32

UM-22

Total Defense

UF-10th

UM-6th

Scoring Defense

UF-6th

UM-8thth

SOS

UF-1

UM-2

Opponents win %

UF-.637

UM-.624

From what ive seen the people who are acting like UF doesnt deserve a shot at UM is either a UM fan or has some kind of hatred or ill will towards UF.  The numbers ive posted above dont lie both teams have a case but it just so happens one has already had their shot and there is another team that there is alot of evidence showing they are just as good and just as deserving.  

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

ok, next you are going to tell me how tough the SEC is.  If that is so how come they don't have a single OCC win over a top 15 team ?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

For the sake of the raccoons and opossums in Gainesville, I hope Ohio State wins.

...because, there will be a big cookout at the Gainesvelle garbage dump with all the redneck fans roasting freshly-killed raccoons and opossums in the victory celebration.  :-[

I don't mid the celebration. But why the insane killing of innocent critter? Their numbers have not recovered since the basketball celebration from last year.  :-/

Not to mention the trailors that will be overturned and burned.  Then you got to think about the brother sister love that would also occur.  If the trailor is rockin don't come a knockin. ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

6 pages???? Why is this crap still on this board??  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Steve... when you say we and UF in the same sentence, make sure you don't include the rest of USF nation and you're speaking for your personal love for the b-i-tch ass school. The more I hear about them, the more sick to my stomach I get. If I goto Glendale, I could seriously see myself ending up in an altercation. Wonder if other people hate them as much as I do?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

Join the club Sheriff, like I said before, if I had a billion dollars I would buy every ticket to that game and burn all of them in front of UF.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Steve... when you say we and UF in the same sentence, make sure you don't include the rest of USF nation and you're speaking for your personal love for the b-i-tch ass school. The more I hear about them, the more sick to my stomach I get. If I goto Glendale, I could seriously see myself ending up in an altercation. Wonder if other people hate them as much as I do?

How does saying that the USF bulls have more top 25 wins than wisconsin have anything to do with loving UF?  Please keep your hatred of UF from trying to call me out about my love for this team.  Its fans like you and others that go out of your way to talk about how much you hate UF and all their fans blah blah blah that give those same fans the ability to say we have an inferiority complex.  If you hate them so much why are you in every thread they are mentioned in? You would think you would avoid discussing them like the plague since you hate them so much.  Also the fact that i can discuss another team and the fact that i think they earned a chance to get the NC over another team has nothing to do with my love for my bulls, last time i checked hating UF and trashing them at every chance wasnt a prerequisite for being a bulls fan, and no it shouldnt be because i know that would be said in any further post in this thread .  So you keep up your obsession/hatred with that school up I-75 and ill continue loving my bulls and still being able to talk about college football even if involves said team.