• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What are the chances...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

of getting Garcia?.  I believe he has South Carolina as his favorite and now it looks like Marve my be seriuosly considering them to.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

of getting Garcia?.  I believe he has South Carolina as his favorite and now it looks like Marve my be seriuosly considering them to.  

I'd say zero.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Marve isn't the only Alabama recruit that may be waivering.  Apparantly, Sherod Murdock may be opening his recruiting again.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Murdock is never coming to USF.  He'll want to be in the SEC like his bro, if he doesn't go Bama then expect USC where OJ is at- although OJ is not fairing well there.

Marve could be that surprise.  I think he'll have a problem sitting three years behind Grothe though, maybe not but Bama's Wilson is a true sophomore and what's behind him is nothing really, and Bama had no recruits.  The question more to the point is what coach is brought in and what type of offense will he institute.  If say a Franchione type comes in then we've got a chance because Marve's a thrower our offense is far more conducive.  Not to mention Marve has geniune interest in our program.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Redshirt Marve and then let him be a tebow type for two years with Grothe.. Then turn the keys over to him.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I think John Brantley is wavering too on Texas.  Rumor has him interested in South Carolina too.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Redshirt Marve and then let him be a tebow type for two years with Grothe.. Then turn the keys over to him.

Ive said it before in other threads, Marve has nowhere near the ability tebow has when it comes to running.  Marve can move a bit but is more of a pure passer.  Now if you wanted to start marve and use grothe as the situational running QB that could make some sense (but not very much) as he is a better runner than marve.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

But grothe is good passer two... a true dual threat.  I don't see any way that we go with two QB's splitting time as long as Grothe is healthy.  He's our man until he graduates or someone comes in and beats him out, which would be difficult.  He's a winner.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

But grothe is good passer two... a true dual threat.  I don't see any way that we go with two QB's splitting time as long as Grothe is healthy.  He's our man until he graduates or someone comes in and beats him out, which would be difficult.  He's a winner.

This post took a bad turn.....thank you for bringing it back down to reality.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  99

So what are the chances of signing Garcia?  

I ave  crazy feeling we get a couple of huge suprises this year.  Garcia. Devine ;)