• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What are the chances...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  188
  • Days Won:  0

Marve is a better prospect.  I had Garcia as the #2 QB coming into the season, now I probably wouldnt have him in he top 5.  I think he's been over-recruited and would like to see the Bulls go all out on Marve.

Josh Newberg

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  99

I agree after seeing both play a couple of times Marve is better.  I just don't see Marve coming to USF because of that reason. (hope I'm wrong)

If can get either guy It would be huge.  While I love Grothe ( he has the IT FACTOR, I see his weekenesses catching up to him, arm strength and a long throwing motion) both of these guys should be better college QB's

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I agree after seeing both play a couple of times Marve is better.  I just don't see Marve coming to USF because of that reason. (hope I'm wrong)

If can get either guy It would be huge.  While I love Grothe ( he has the IT FACTOR, I see his weekenesses catching up to him, arm strength and a long throwing motion) both of these guys should be better college QB's

I understand wanting depth, but Grothe could be one of the best QBs in the nation.  I'd like people to be a little more hestitant to anoint other QBs over Grothe, who is clearly a great QB.

Not only that, we already have Voss coming and he seems to be a good recruit.

Not only that, Fleming from Navy is transferring here.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take any hyped recruit at any position, but QB isn't a pressing need right now with those guys coming to USF and one of the best QBs already playing for us.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  99

Well after reading Bretts article this morning, it looks like Garcia is not coming to USF,  He would not start at USF as a true Freshman.  I'm thinking Oklahoma for him

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,297

So what are the chances of signing Garcia?  

I ave  crazy feeling we get a couple of huge suprises this year.  Garcia. Devine ;)

Bring on Devine.  That would turn the recruiting world on it's head.  Have you guys seen him on utube.  He has a million video clips of him just racking up yards, punishing defenses, scoring TD's, and performing an all around magic show.  I would love to have this guy as a bull.   :)

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

with um and fsu down and a coaching carousal starting

i hope we can pick off a few studs and close or any shaky recruits we have