• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Breaking News:  ECU to Big East in 2007!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Everyone says we are arrogant and we've done nothing.  Well, I'm sorry that having an 8-4 record with a very young team and a legitimate chance of winning the big east is arrogant.  Maybe I'm not supposed to cheer for the school I go to because they haven't proven enough to me....

Maybe purple pirate fans shouldn't be able to talk **** because they haven't done anything impressive in 10 years.  Perhaps we should talk about how ECU has disproved themselves with all the terrible teams of the present.

Although, I know you barely lost that thriller against RICE this year..... ;D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

To the Pirates credit, they did beat a University of Miami team that was reeling from NCAA sanctions a bunch of years back. I believe ECU had David Gerrard as their QB when they pulled off this win. Besides that, I really can't think of anything in recent memory that makes ECU stand-out.

All we have to do is beat ECU again, if we play them during the bowl, and hope that their fans finally shut their pieholes.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

We got out of the trailers, they're still in Greenville.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

To the Pirates credit, they did beat a University of Miami team that was reeling from NCAA sanctions a bunch of years back. I believe ECU had David Gerrard as their QB when they pulled off this win. Besides that, I really can't think of anything in recent memory that makes ECU stand-out.

All we have to do is beat ECU again, if we play them during the bowl, and hope that their fans finally shut their pieholes.

That's a myth everyone uses that's untrue. The TWO Miami teams we beat were in the top 10 and even after we beat them both FINISHED the season in the top 15, one even won the old Big East.  The 1999 team only had about 15 1st round draft picks playing that day, guys like Dan Morgan, Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Bubba Franks etc.  We also beat two Syracuse teams that finished in the top 15 as well, one with McNabb, Marvin Harrison etc.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314

That's myth everyone uses that's untrue. The two Miami teams we beat were in the top 10 and even after we beat them both FINISHED the season in the top 15, one even won the old Big East.  The 1999 team only had about 15 1st round draft picks playing that day, guys like Dan Morgan, Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Bubba Franks etc.  We also beat two Syracuse teams that finished in the top 15 as well one with McNabb, Marvin Harrison etc.

...but you still have to get up every morning, look in the mirror and realize you're a purple pirate. Tough way to start any day

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Come back to reality.

USF.jpg

usfpolls.jpg

We are ok without the Big East. We have won major bowls and finished in the top 10 and top 20 with out being in a so called power conference before and we have plenty good enough SOS's and home opponents, facilities, and fan support. You know not rented facilities with red chairs. I kind of like the Pirate ship though, nice touch.

http://www.bonesville.net/Articles/OtherArticles/Bonesville/Bonesville_Football/Schedules/Future/Future.htm

quote]

Syracuse for example. They are one of the 3 reasons you have a BCS plate to eat from.  Ã‚ 

Here's one of the major reasons you DONT have a BCS plate to eat from - your program is pathetic and so is your university.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53

We got out of the trailers, they're still in Greenville.

Boy the stereotyping comes out.  Hey at least when I walk on campus I feel safe unlike the worlds most dangerous campus USF.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

the worlds most dangerous campus USF.

:link