• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PITT Ticket Sales not looking too strong

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

the product,usf football,is not very exciting and hasnt been properly sold to the public

this is an ongoing issue that needs to be addressed

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Still can't get over the fact that some people really have issues with our game times at noon.  You know...I never here UF or FSU fans complaining about what times their teams play.  

I want to tell those people to shut up and show up for the game and support your alma mater, hometown team, etc.  

Just have to be patient and what another 5 to 10 years when we have had several alumni's go through USF with a solid tradition of football.

I agree.....it will still take many more years to grow a stong football tradition at USF.  But we are getting there faster than any other team in history (I can't back that up....just how I feel).

Anyway, for me, the only difference between a noon kickoff and a 7pm kickoff is that I'm cooking up breakfast on the grill and not brauts.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  3

Same here...if the game starts at three in the afternoon

or three in the morning....I'm there.

Those tickets available....just being honest, I don't see

those as being "hot". End zone? 5-yard line? Nah....

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

If we just took care of Cincy & Kansas, like we were supposed 2 those seats would not be there, no doubt about it.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  307

I think you may see the strongest student section tomorrow that we've ever had.  I went to the sundome yesterday to pick up some companion tickets for some friends at UT, and I was shocked at the amount of people standing in line to get companion tickets for the game!  8 seperate people walked up and bought companion tickets in the 5 minutes I was there (waiting for my g/f to call her parents to verify that where they want to sit).  I've also talked to several Bulls who will be attending their first USF game Saturday.  Guess we'll see...

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  116

My crew is planning to get tix day of game...in past experience you usually can score tix of someone cheaper than ticketmaster offers.

Nooners are fun...how can you whine about a noon start? .....get get yo @ss to RayJay.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

I think you may see the strongest student section tomorrow that we've ever had.  I went to the sundome yesterday to pick up some companion tickets for some friends at UT, and I was shocked at the amount of people standing in line to get companion tickets for the game!  8 seperate people walked up and bought companion tickets in the 5 minutes I was there (waiting for my g/f to call her parents to verify that where they want to sit).  I've also talked to several Bulls who will be attending their first USF game Saturday.  Guess we'll see...

I bet that'll be where we see most folks--if families are in town for Family weekend, or if young alums who still know folks in school are coming back for Homecoming, they will likely go the route of the student companion tix.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

this is family weekend so we will see alot of families tomorrow.  also i was told by somebody who gives university tours, that anybody who does a tour tomorrow gets a free ticket to the game.  i know my friend is giving a tour at 9:30 tomorrow morning.  also the bookstore today was packed with people buying stuff, we were maybe slow for about 30 minutes after noon.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

FWIW, Jim Louk said that this game will be the highest attended game thus far this season. He stated that on the Jim Leavit show that he believes this game will have a nice  crowd.  I guess we will have to wait and see. I think the stadium wont fill up into the eary second quarter though because everyone wants to keep on tailgating.

• Topic Count:  1,103
  • Content Count:  1,741

How long do you all think it will be, for USF to get a good fan base that will go to the games?  If USF can't at least 40,000 for games soon,  maybe they should be voted out of the B.E. heh.