• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PITT Ticket Sales not looking too strong

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

good crowd today

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

good crowd today

Yes... very good.

And I was one of those that bought companion tickets (some friends are still in school).

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Still can't get over the fact that some people really have issues with our game times at noon.  You know...I never here UF or FSU fans complaining about what times their teams play.  

I want to tell those people to shut up and show up for the game and support your alma mater, hometown team, etc.  

Just have to be patient and what another 5 to 10 years when we have had several alumni's go through USF with a solid tradition of football.

Amen brother.

While I am not a big fan of 12:00 games and would rather have a 4:00 game, I am not going to miss a game to do something lame like mow the lawn.

It is really down to the current crop of students from the football era to graduate and become alumni.  Many of the old guard alumni just look at USF as a degree mill - they have no connection or attachment to their alma mater.

Kudos to you old school alumni who do show up and support your school.  We sure could use a few more of you out there.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Just have to be patient and what another 5 to 10 years when we have had several alumni's go through USF with a solid tradition of football.

I think you're right. It's a matter of keeping the schedule open throughout the fall, (e.g. don't schedule anything on a Saturday when USF is playing at home).  A lot of folks, s'pecially them what has ch'uren runnin' about, aren't going to necessarily have that luxury.

Heck, one year I told a friend that I was skipping his wedding to go to a USF football game.  I did go to the bachelor party though.  

Serves him right for scheduling it during football season.  His wife should have wanted to be a spring bride like almost every other chick out there.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

35,671 good crowd

students came out in force nice job :)