• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

are we fans?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I think Cincy will beat Syracuse this weekend. Cincy is playing well right now as evident by that close loss on the road against UL. Sure Syracuse played UL tough in the first half, but UL came out and put the Cuse away in the 2nd half @ the Loud House. If Cincy lets up then I can see Syracuse getting the win, but I think it is Cincy's game to lose.

you covered all the bases

what an interesting game pitt will be.2 teams coming off bad losses.it will beinteresting too see which team rebounds better and plays with enthusiasm.it will show you which staff can motivate players

i expect usf to comeout flying

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Message boards are for venting, criticism, discussion, whatever.  They're not just for support.  You know how we need to show support?  Show up at games and cheer for the team.  The team mostly doesn' t care how many times I say we should fire Rod Smith on here.  Come game time, real fans will be there (or at least watching on TV for away games).  It's a pretty simple concept.

PDiddy hit the nail right on the head.  Maybe our mods need to make a special board where you guys who want to just gleefully exclaim how wonderful the state of USF football is ALL THE TIME, even after crappy losses, can go to encourage one another.  Who knows......you might even get the Teletubbies to come and dance around while you shout your joy from the rooftops!!

That would be lovely.

Teletubbies will destroy us!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

PDiddy hit the nail right on the head.  Maybe our mods need to make a special board where you guys who want to just gleefully exclaim how wonderful the state of USF football is ALL THE TIME, even after crappy losses, can go to encourage one another.  Who knows......you might even get the Teletubbies to come and dance around while you shout your joy from the rooftops!!

That would be lovely.

Maybe the mods should make a board for all the people who incessantly attack the coaches to post at instead of incessantly polluting this board with multiple threads and attacking anyone who tries to be positive about our program.

That would be lovely.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

That would be lovely.

Maybe the mods should make a board for all the people who incessantly attack the coaches to post at instead of incessantly polluting this board with multiple threads and attacking anyone who tries to be positive about our program.

That would be lovely.

Hello pot this is the kettle calling.  The pauly positives call just as many names and attack just as many of the debbie downers.  How about both sides act like adults and learn how to actually discuss this team without name calling and attacks.  If you dont like someones opinion calling them and idiot or a not a true fan etc solves nothing and usually just changes threads into pissing contests.  How about you state your POV back it up with thought out arguements and have a discussion/debate like adults.  This post isnt so  aimed at you but rather is to say both sides are guilty of the same thing so one cant say the other is the ONLY perpatrator of acts of stupidity.  Basically alot of people need to grow up and learn how to talk football.    

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I asked myself if I was a fan while I was ironing a pair of my custom embroidered Iconic U Green and Gold boxers this morning in my South Florida room...   Maybe I can do more... ;)

(And about the underwear, Yeah I'm friggin serious...)

GO BULLS !!!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

That would be lovely.

That would be lovely.

Hello pot this is the kettle calling.  The pauly positives call just as many names and attack just as many of the debbie downers.  How about both sides act like adults and learn how to actually discuss this team without name calling and attacks.  If you dont like someones opinion calling them and idiot or a not a true fan etc solves nothing and usually just changes threads into pissing contests.  [highlight]How about you state your POV back it up with thought out arguements and have a discussion/debate like adults.  This post isnt so  aimed at you but rather is to say both sides are guilty of the same thing so one cant say the other is the ONLY perpatrator of acts of stupidity.  Basically alot of people need to grow up and learn how to talk football. [/highlight]   

Interestingly enough, I have never resorted to name calling, personal attacks, etc.  I always lay out my arguments in a logical fashion.  The lambasting I receive isn't because I'm being ugly.  These guys think me questioning certain things about the USF football program is akin to me insulting their mothers.  Ridiculous.

And although even I think Smazza is a bit over the top at times (not all the time, but some of the time), even he doesn't attack other people like his counterparts attack him.  I'll give him credit for that.  So, it seems that the guys who want to remain positive NO MATTER WHAT will only be negative when it comes to lambasting those who have dissenting opinions.

Interesting how that always shakes out, huh?

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I asked myself if I was a fan while I was ironing a pair of my custom embroidered Iconic U Green and Gold boxers this morning in my South Florida room...   Maybe I can do more... ;)

(And about the underwear, Yeah I'm friggin serious...)

GO BULLS !!!

Starch w/those boxers?  I buy the new wrinkle free, stain guard USF boxers.  Should try 'em.  BTW, why ain't Bubbles doin' the ironning?   8-)

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i am currenting washing my girlfriend's usf embriodered green and gold thong she will wear to dinner tonight

midsouth-i try to never get personal even though my detractors make it a habit to get personal with me.

smazza always trys to take the high ground. 8-)