• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How good are we really?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

if this team plays its A game can we go 5-0 the rest of the way?

can we play our b game and win any games?

ponton, j julmist grothe thed watson clebert robinson  the LB's the WR's

we have the talent to be really good, are we?

will we achieve our potential this year?

just where are we in our development as a team this year?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Well considering that I thought our potential was 4 losses, absolutely we can achieve it.

The team isnt experienced enough, mentally, to win with it's "B" game from here on out, in my opinion.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I think you're asking a lot for this team to go 5-0 the rest of the way. The only reason I think it will be very tough is going to Louisville and WVU in back to back weeks at the end of the season. I think we could take one of those 2 and end up 9-3, which would be fantastic.

THis team has shown real improvement the last few weeks. We can't overlook anyone and I think we have the leaders in place to make sure that doesn't happen. Some of the glaring problems we had earlier in the year have all but been eliminated. We have a couple of areas where we need more improvement (interior rush D and special teams), but they have been getting better each week.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Let's not forget Pitt.

7-5, but I predicted 8-4.

Let's go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

Let's not forget about Pitt guys, they just smoked the tinmen last week.

We're going to need a better game against Pitt than UL and WVU in order to win in my opinion.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Yes but at least we have Pitt at home in front of a good crowd.  I am also starting to like our chances going into UL and getting a win.  They just aren't as explosive without a healthy Bush and Brohm.  

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Let's not forget Cincy either....they gave Louisville a tough game.  Even though Louisville is an entirely different opperation, those Cincy boys were well prepared to come into Papa Johns and play like that.  

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Brohm is already back playing and should be getting healthier and less rusty in the upcoming weeks.  I think a lot of people are expecting 2-3 for USF in the last 5.  I think if we replayed UCF, McNese, and FIU now we would beat them a little easier, and kansas at least would be a win for USF.  I don't rule out 5-0 but 3 wins wouldnt be bad and I think the team is well capable of that.  We'll see.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Not much of a chance we go 5-0 the rest of the way.  If we end up 7-5, with a good bowl showing we'll have had a very good season.  If we can get to 8 wins, that would be sweet.  9 would be unbelieveable and probably have us ranked.  

Personally, I think we have a pretty good shot at winning one of the last two games, but I doubt we'll win all three before them.  The Pitt game is asking a lot to come off of short rest and take them out.

Guest BasketBull.

How good is this team?

I would say we are more balanced and a better team than last year.

1) We know how we fans feel when Matt is in there. And you know something, so does the team... I look forward to our offense getting the ball because it's exciting stuff. With Ricky and Benjamin running the ball, the offense is going to score. Period.

2) The defense is getting better and better each week. They did a good job handling UNC. Did you see UNC's back? That guy was a huge but he was not a factor in the game.

3) Jackie and Delbert will improve the special teams play.

4) That was the lowest penalized game for the Bulls in ages... I think they are seeing the light!

5) This team believes in itself. They've all had to gut things out very early and now they are seasoned. You watch the execution and you know the confidence is there. They've got "it".