• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Clubhouse as a watch party site

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

i know that their drink prices are really good.  service and food on the otehr hand is mostly  :(

yeah ive only been there at night for drink specials and 1/2 off apetizers. The appetizers arent bad and i usually get good service.  Ill still prolly check it out since its right on my way home from work on sunday

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

We went to the Clubhouse as well.   When it was packed, we left and went to Gators.  Despite the name issue, it was actually quite nice.

Oi Vay someone really needs to change the name of that place....

its a chain....so very unlikely.  it just sucks that they put one so close to USF.  specially considering any out of town visitors will see that place before they see the university, unless they are driving from the airport.

It's really not that a bad place consdidering the name. They even have a little room in there called "The Bull Room" or something like that, with horrible Bulls helmets painted on the wall, but at least they tried. What would make all the difference in the world is to get a "Bulls Country" banner hanging outside somewhere...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Hey everyone:

Would have chimed in earlier but I can't log in from my home computer for some reason.

You mean you read this stuff even when you aren't being paid too?  You're (almost) as sick as we are!  ;D

So if you want to start your own just let me know, even if it's just a place a few of you gather and you see some other Bulls fans their as well.  Eric

Does the Bulls Club supply all of the give away items?  I was thinking of doing a watch party up here in the Wesley Chapel area, but didn't know if there was a need?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  21

My whole point to this was the saving of seats. I think it's rude, hostile, and not very "Bullish." If your friends can't come when you are "supposed" to come as I was so strongly told, They can wait for a table just like I was told, or stand! >:( It really is not with the Clubhouse>    Reaper

Rude????? not very Bullish???? give me a break

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

We try and help with anyone wanting to put a watch party together.  It's tough sometimes to get items to someone but for instance with Kdawgy and a few others, I brought stuff to the last home game for them to bring to the UNC and Cinci watch parties in their areas.

We will typically give you some beads, poms, and a couple door prizes.  It's nothing to fancy and at some point in time it will get to be too much for us to supply but it has helped us build them and we will continue to as long as possible.

Eric

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Hey everyone:

Would have chimed in earlier but I can't log in from my home computer for some reason.

You mean you read this stuff even when you aren't being paid too?  You're (almost) as sick as we are!  ;D

So if you want to start your own just let me know, even if it's just a place a few of you gather and you see some other Bulls fans their as well.  Eric

Does the Bulls Club supply all of the give away items?  I was thinking of doing a watch party up here in the Wesley Chapel area, but didn't know if there was a need?

If I read it home then I already know what I need to respond to when I get to a computer that I can log in from.  Actually saves me time.  You guys are a part of the pulse of USF Athletics so I do actually listen to what you have to say....well at least some of you.   ;)

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Rude????? not very Bullish???? give me a break  as Bullsin 06 put it. Let me ask you? Is this an acceptable practice in your circles? Before you chastise me, better look on to your own practices. Rude, you bet. Not Bullish, as to "go out of your way for fellow Bulls fans", you bet your ass! I guess thinking only about yourself is the "acceptable" practice isn't it?  

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

How was LRS on Tyrone?  Did many show up?  Was going to go but my son (also a Bull's fan) had the flu or something.  Watched the game on radio!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  21

Rude????? not very Bullish???? give me a break  as Bullsin 06 put it. Let me ask you? Is this an acceptable practice in your circles? Before you chastise me, better look on to your own practices. Rude, you bet. Not Bullish, as to "go out of your way for fellow Bulls fans", you bet your ass! I guess thinking only about yourself is the "acceptable" practice isn't it?  

WOW, all I can say.  Saving seats for my bro and his pregnant wife who came late from their last doctor visit before their first child is born this week is thinking about myself, your right buddy.  Like i said give me a break.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Anyways, the Clubhouse is good and all but I rather go somewhere else this Sunday.  Their main TV over there is just way too crappy.  Anybody down for doing a watch party at the LRS in New Tampa? They have a huge screen in the bar area, and the prices are not as high as people think, them pulled pork nachos are a steal at $7!  let me know.