• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kirk Herbstreit just predicted us to lose to...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Him calling USF an "easy" win, I dont agree with. But him predicting us to lose is not far fetched at ALL. That game is a complete toss up.

By the way, lets get by KANSAS before we start talkin about Rutgers....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  116

Kirk/Kurt is right...RU is going to roll us up...has anyone watched them? they are a talented, well coached team - and will be looking to make a statement. I hope the line is under 10, cuz Im all in.

Take off the green & gold glasses and face reality.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Well unless Jerk Turdstreit won a National Championship at Ohio State or played in the NFL....

He is nothing more than another hack in the bloated world of ESPN overcoverage.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Kirk/Kurt is right...RU is going to roll us up...has anyone watched them? they are a talented, well coached team - and will be looking to make a statement. I hope the line is under 10, cuz Im all in.

Look deeper, newbie. Rutgers has beaten Illinois - perhaps the worst team in the nation -, NC whose only win is versus that noted football powerhouse FURMAN by 3 points, and Ohio, though 2-1, got their huge wins versus N.Illinois and , even better, Tennessee-Martin.

Plus, they're away in a big conference game.  Hardly a cakewalk for YOUR knights, amigo.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Is ohio a bigtime win superior to USF these days?  Or were you thinking RU working on Illinois or a 1-2 UNC team makes them a strong team?

It's way too early to make a call like that.  Neither USF nor Rutgers has proven ANYTHING.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

Herbstreet does not hate USF, he just does not know USF all that well. He will soon know who we are in time just like the rest of the media talking heads. Now one talking head that does know USF well is Rodney Gilmore who will be one of the color announcers for our game against Rutgers next week. Kirk wont be doing the Friday night games. He does the Thursday night and Saturday night games this season.

Guest wildrover

The one who hates USF or rather hates schools like USF is Fowler.  That dude does not like any school that isn't already a powerhouse with a long tradition.  He's something of an arise IMO.  Herbstreet is just ignant

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

And your basing this on games agains a bad UNC team that barely beat Furman (FURMAN!!!!!!!!!), and an absolutely HORRIBLE Illinois team that lost to Syracuse by 10 at home, after Syr hadn't won in how long???

Furman played UNC almost as tough as RU.  FURMAN!!!!

Thier schedule has nearly been as suspect as ours.  Let's see them play a good team first.  They won't get it this week.

Rutgers is a good team, no doubt about it.  But I would like to see them play someone before saying thier a very good or great team, and I would also like to see thier qb pass for more than 100 yards a game (he has barely over 300 yds in 3 games).  What are they going to do if a good D shuts down their running game

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

The only media person that I really think hates USF is Mike Bianchi. Fowler just does not know about USF, so he really cant hate on us that much. Mike Bianchi goes out of his way to rip on both USF and the BIG EAST. I hope some of you sent Bianchi some emails about UF's off the field troubles.