• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kirk Herbstreit just predicted us to lose to...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Oh, and I guess Furman would roll us too, right.  Because they played UNC as tough as RU did.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Neither team has proven they can beat the top teams. Who would you take a W over, UNC or UCF (at this point)? Yeah Furman stuck with UNC, but there were 4 1A teams that lost to 1AA, we were losing to one for 42 minutes.

Just because this guy picked RU doesn't mean he is a Bulls Hater.

Neither team has proven they can beat the top teams. Who would you take a W over, UNC or UCF (at this point)? Yeah Furman stuck with UNC, but there were 4 1A teams that lost to 1AA, we were losing to one for 42 minutes.

Just because this guy picked RU doesn't mean he is a Bulls Hater.

I actually think RU has a good team.  And, I think it should be a pick em game.  My only beef was he said RU would "roll" us.  Based on what?  The fact we beat them last year or the fact they beat "great" UNC and Ill teams?  Which one?

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I agree just bc he picked RU doesn't mean he hate USF.  And when our FootBulls beat RU it would mean much nationally either 'cuz it's Rutgers.  All commentators will just be of the opinion that the BE is just weak and Rutgers really wasn't that tuff.  USF must beat Pitt and UL and/or WVU this season to be considered an up and comer.  Plus not lose to any team USF should beat.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

He said that based on the fact that A) Their entire team is back from 05. B) We don't have a running game. C) He is playing well but Grothe is still a RS Freshmen. D) Both our lines are banged up. E) We can't stop the run, RU strength

It's in his opinion that they will roll us. I don't think they will. But I've been wrong many times and I'm sure he has too.

He said that based on the fact that A) Their entire team is back from 05. B) We don't have a running game. C) He is playing well but Grothe is still a RS Freshmen. D) Both our lines are banged up. E) We can't stop the run, RU strength

It's in his opinion that they will roll us. I don't think they will. But I've been wrong many times and I'm sure he has too.

Good points, that's why I think it will go from a 14 point win on the road (last year) to a pick em game at home.

Oh, and Teel may be back from last year, but if I remember correctly, he was not thier full time starter from last year although he did get some PT.  He has not looked too good so far, although they haven't needed it yet because their running game has been outstanding.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

who cares what some guy on TV says?

As I recall, all three of those knuckle heads predicted ARMY to beat us the one time we (kind of) had a game on their gameday location at Westpoint. We won that one 28-0.

Fowler also called us a commuter school during that broadcast. I was at the game-- we destroyed Army that day (our first ever CDOA game). And Corso was an ass bag after getting our Rocky mascots head and then conveniently not getting it back to us until almost half time.

SO take what's these talking heads have to say for granted. They are reading what someone wrote for them 90% of the time. We've been picked to do ****** so many years from so many different people and publications that this should be old hat.

If anything-- it's a good sign. We'll settle this debate on the field and let the windbags talk themselves to death.

PS-- screw Bitchanchi.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Right now I'd be picking Rutgers too. And that doesnt mean I hate USF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

who cares what some guy named Kyle says?

blah blah blah blah blah blah

just kidding :)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

I like Herbie & Lee   8-)

Go BULLS !!!