• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beef Studs and band

Guest Sprtsfn627
The Studs werent that bad about it last night. It was the students in the middle section. They were on their feet on O and sitting down reading books on D.

The Studs probelm was throwing **** at the players and starting at least 3 fights with me and the group I was with. But hey let's support the drunk honors kids who call ******** when theres a penalty on the other team.

The middle section also pulled out their keys as soon as we scored to go ahead.  That game was FAR from over, very dumb.  And I'm not quite sure who was cheering "Golden Showers" the whole time, but it was retarded.  Please stop.

Student section could use some direction as far as chants/setting direction.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

agreed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I think the "Golden Showers" was meant for UCF... but, yeah, come on wait until this game is finished before you even bring up the next game (especially when we were down).

What is needed is 4-5 guys with large signs that read "make some noise" and "QUIET!!" I think that would make some difference.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

Can somebody tell the Beef Studs not to start chants while we have the ball. Also the band continues to play as the O is walking to the line. Just shouldn't happen

Well, since the man upstairs tells the band to start and stop... and the band cuts off in less than 4 seconds after they tells us to stop... IT'S NOT THE BAND!

Besides... CJL personally asks for the band to play things, including "downs cheers," and personally thanks the band after each game for it.  I don't know the reasoning... but if Athletics and CJL want it.... they get it.  If they don't want it, it doesn't happen.

Maybe the team should learn to play with noise... becuase I'm sure it will be quiet at WVU, UL, etc... well it might.  From what I have seen... we need the practice.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

True.  The noise levels at our away games is usually way up.  At Alabama and South Carolina, we could hardly hear ourselves.  Louisville and WVU won't be any different.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

which is part of the home field advantage.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I like them better already ;D

The Studs werent that bad about it last night. It was the students in the middle section. They were on their feet on O and sitting down reading books on D.

The Studs probelm was throwing **** at the players and starting at least 3 fights with me and the group I was with. But hey let's support the drunk honors kids who call ******** when theres a penalty on the other team.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Anyone remember when USF beat Southern Miss years ago when our band almost got the team a penalty for playing?? That was pretty funny to see Lord Leavitt run towards the band to tell them to stop playing while Southern Miss was trying to hike the ball. Good think USM missed that FG to seal the win for USF.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

all i'm going to say about the beef studs here is that, somebody said they aren't in it for themselves, well if they aren't in it for themselves, then why at the first game did they start chanting "Beef studs".  me and another guy i was with, literally turned toward them and started chanting "USF" these guys kept on chanting "Beef Studs".  tell me they aren't there for themselves and to get publicity, and obviously its working if Jenn Sterger wants to do a story on them.