• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reason #2762 why the BEEF STUDS suck.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Lucky bastards... but I guarentee I will be tailgating in Arizona way earlier than you guys in Tampa! Go Bulls!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I have no problem with people showing spirit-- the more of those the better.

So they mispronounced MGs last name. Did that somehow detract from the content of their opinion, other than making them seem less informed simply because of one word? It took me a while to figure out that Julmiste is pronounced "Jule- miss" and not any of the other bastardizations I probably uttered at one point or another.

Anyway-- let's examine another part of this. First I applaud them getting some air time and not making total asses of themselves. And if Ian and Ron were all that informed themselves, they would have said something about the mispronounced last name. I'll bet it never came up or crossed their minds. They (Ron and Ian) don't care that much about USF. Maybe the visit will make them care a little more. I'm certainly not holding my breath on that one.

Keep up all the efforts Bull fans. It's going to take every bit of effort to keep the program moving towards what others consider BCS quality---both on the field, in the stands, and in the media.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Correct. In the end we're all Bulls. I'm just hoping that the Studs are Studs this year, and bring there energy to every game, not just the ones on ESPN. See you all in 16 hours.

Appreciated. If you ever want to come out with us and help, I'm sure they'd be happy to paint you up too. =)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Anyone feeling stress about the season getting underway?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I helped them enough last year, I christined there beers at every home game.   ;)

Do I know you?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

I vote we through this pathetic thread away. Let the BEEF STUDS be without all this name calling stuff. ****, some of you are just too sensitive about USF in general, and you need to worry about other things such as USF finding an offense this season. Peace out, and stop all this attacking on USF fans. Who cares if you think they are true fans are not? As long as there is one or 50 beef studs at the game makes no difference to me. I hope the BEEF STUDS just ingnore all these haters and continue with the tradition that they have. GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443
  • Days Won:  0

Well I just knew I should not have purchased that plate: :(

USF NUMBER 1 FAN ;D

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Faza:

First off, let me commend you for starting the group.  You obviously have done a lot to stir up student pride, and that's a hell of a lot more than most of us (including me) have ever done for USF.  For that, you deserve props.

I know that my only issue with the Beef Studs are the few who look at it as a chance to get "face time" for themselves instead of promoting USF.  Not all of them are like that, but a few are.  Those are the ones we wish would stay silent and let the true fans such as yourself speak.

I love the concept of the Beef Studs.  They just need a mafioso "Don" type to step in and remind some of them why they're there occasionally.

Kudos,

Matt