• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reason #2762 why the BEEF STUDS suck.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Wait a min...wasn't Jenn a normal fan at the game and was extremely lucky to get caught on camera?  It's not like she wanted the camera on her, she was being a normal student sitting in the student section cheering.  She did like a lot of girls would have done.  She took the opportunity and ran with it and made cash.  I don't know about posing for Playboy or whatever, but she saw the chance to run and get 15 min of fame and she did.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

You compared one of our cheerleaders to an FSU fan...that should be enough to get you banned in itself.

We definetly take the cake for the most dellusional fans. We would be lucky if we had the same fans as FSU. Are you telling me FSU wouldn't of sold out McNeese St.? Exactly. We should be trying to get the type of intense fans that FSU/UF/UM instead of dissing them. The fact that the majority of alum have no pride in any of the teams, football or basketball or whatever is sickening.

You don't get that do you? We haven't done **** on the national stage, and until we do were going to be nothing but a BCS version of UCF.

As for my comments on the Cheerleaders, how bout you go ask the students who run down to give them high fives and cheer, "Boobies! I love Boobies!"

You all talk about how were all "Bull Brothers" then the second someone disagrees with you "Ban them! Ban the infidels" Grow up, i'm entitled to my opinion, so is anyone else. I'm sorry if I don't piss gold and **** green like you do, but i'm a realists and thats the real life.

first off if you are any indication of our fan base than you are absolutely correct. Seems OUR fans only want to ***** at our various pep squads and call our cheeleaders bimbos.

secondly, if our FANS our giving high fives and making boobie comments than that is the fans deal and has nothing to do with what the cheeleaders are doing. See my post above about us guys perception vs the cheeleaders intent.

And lastly, I know exactly what we have done on the "national" stage and calling you out for being disresptfull to our cheeleaders and other pep squads has nothing at all to do with it. Now since your so **** taken with fsu why don't you take yourself up to tallehassee and you won't have to deal with our petty team and our dilutional fans.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

Wait a min...wasn't Jenn a normal fan at the game and was extremely lucky to get caught on camera?  It's not like she wanted the camera on her, she was being a normal student sitting in the student section cheering.  She did like a lot of girls would have done.  She took the opportunity and ran with it and made cash.  I don't know about posing for Playboy or whatever, but she saw the chance to run and get 15 min of fame and she did.

I have no problem whatsoever with what she did. However, as you mentioned she took the opportunity to get some fame and some cash. However, to say that our cheeleaders are exactly the same aside from a covered belly is absurd and disrespectful. Again, I'm not condeming this Jen girl but I think it is night and day in both their actions and their intents.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

This needs to end now!  If I had all my mod buttons I'd lock the topic.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Ok lets recap:

Beef stud screws up name, shoop posts it, I talk about how last year they were absent for several games (as do others), studs come defend themselves, at the game I stand next to Faza and we talk like men in person and it's all good, cheerleader comes in 2 days later and posts her opinion about something she doesnt know (she's not in the stands)...

(Edit for spelling)

Just a little FYI- I was a fan long before I was a cheerleader! I began attending USF athletic events when I was 8 years old, and I've been coming to the football games since 2002, became a student at USF in 2003 and since then, I've been at every single home game  (I didn't start cheering for the Bulls until 2005). In fact, when attending games, I often sat with the Beef Studs, and in Charlotte for the bowl game, I went out with the SBC AND the Beef Studs for New Years...so it's a matter I'm quite familiar with actually.  

Also about the "boobies" comments? Not sure how this is relevant to the cheerleaders considering we are actually quite covered.  Are you talking about the Sundolls new tops with the cutout across the chest area??? Just trying to figure that one out. At this point I don't really care anymore...if he thinks I'm a "stuck up b*tch" or a "bimbo" whose only good quality is a pair of "pretty eyes" (thanks for the compliment)  it's not my problem, although I'm sorry if you got some sort of bad impression of me though.  

Also, thanks to those who complimented my squad.  They are an amazing group of girls, all very talented, and I'm honored to share the sidelines with them.  It means a lot to know you all recognize their efforts, as well as my own.