• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Underage Tailgating

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

any advice on how to avoid undercover cops when drinking below the age of 21 at Bull Tailgates?  and the UCF game for that matter?  since ill be at all 6 home and the UCF game...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Don't announce on a message board that you plan to do it.   :D

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

I would be very careful...I had a friend get arrested for it last year...

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

two years ago some friends of mine got arrested for underage drinking before a USF game.  i would not advise it.  but if you do it, make sure that you arent with a big group, it will draw more attention.  there is a major taskforce of cops that are constantly roaming the parking lots.  drink at your own risk.  they probably make 20-25 arrests before every game

I would say that it's best if you don't do it at a tailgate.  TPD and OPD are very tough on underage tailgating.

They roam through all parking lots both in uniform AND undercover; especially the mall lot at RayJay which seems to be the place students park.  If you are in a crowd of mostly students, you can bet that the police will come by at some point.

Bad Boys. Bad Boys. Whachya Gonna Do??

Oh, and if you are gonna break the law, don't be a stupid criminal.  No visible bottles or cans.  No kegs.  At least have SOME 'plausible deniability.'  I would hate to see you on Jay Leno.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

sad thing about it...one of my friends was 4 days away from being 21 when he got ticketed.  glad i am 25 and dont have to worry about it

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,399
  • Days Won:  10

any advice on how to avoid undercover cops when drinking below the age of 21 at Bull Tailgates?  and the UCF game for that matter?  since ill be at all 6 home and the UCF game...

Yeah -- don't do it.  Really.  Stupid way to make your way onto the cops' website.

But if you do, please agree to not come back and declare how unfair it is, what buttheads the cops are, you are a victim, yadda...

Accept the gamble and if you lose, lose with class.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,783
  • Days Won:  3

any advice on how to avoid undercover cops when drinking below the age of 21 at Bull Tailgates?

Yeah...don't do it.

And listen to Dad's advice...if you do get caught, please feel free to NOT stop by here and whine and cry about it.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

very good advise!  Thanks!

if i got arrested for drinking in public underage, id only have myself to blame...

the beer in mcdonalds cup technique has always worked well for me at buc games...weird drinking beer through a straw...if you dont have anything out, does anyone have any right to suspect you?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Grain alcohol in a Power aid bottle is too easy. Can't taste it, and still get hammered. Have a cooler filled with Pepsi, Power Aid, etc... Spike some of the bottles, but not all of them. Make the cops work hard if they're gonna take you down. And if they do take you in, puke on them (sorry Gene). Next time I get pulled over for speeding, I'm gonna put a booger in his book when I'm signing for the ticket.