• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

your personal worse bulls  game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Gotta vote army...   that sucked monkey nuggets.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Anyone that is a true Bulls fan knows that we played Bama in Birmingham, not Tuscaloosa.  Worst loss in person, Georgia Southern the first year.

who said tuscaloosa?

who said it wasnt in birmingham?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

He did it- ;)

Alabama is in Tuscaloosa, not Birmingham. But I agree, I hate the Tide. Worse game for me has to be the UConn game last year.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

- TCU

- UConn

- Army (personal note: not only did we lose our Homecoming Game to F'ing ARMY, I took a header off of the roof of our tailgating RV that day. Luckily the canvas overhang broke my fall so I hit the ground somewhat gently. Sorry Shoop    ;) )

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

- Army (personal note: not only did we lose our Homecoming Game to F'ing ARMY, I took a header off of the roof of out tailgating RV that day. Luckily the canvas overhang broke my fall so I hit the ground somewhat gently. Sorry Shoop    ;) )

*******!!!

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797

Worst game that I attended in terms of the results.....the beat down from Hofstra that preceeded the home winning streak.

Worst game due to non-game results factors....Southwest Texas.  Me and the three little abnormals huddling under the stands at Ray Jay while lightning flashed and thunder boomed and an absolute classic Tampa deluge hit the stadium.  Trying to keep track of three kids ages 2, 6 and 8 in that milling mob under the stadium and they were frightened of the storm....not fun.  Of course the good side was a freshman QB by the name of Marquel Blackwell saved the game with a stunning 60 something yard scramble in the mud and downpour.  That game save lead to JL naming him the starter for the very next game.  And the rest is history.

Normal

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

That was my first game witnessed as a Bull... Southwest Texas...

Worst game ever... in person was the TCU loss ending the streak at home.

On TV... UConn by far... the implications from that game made us a laughingstock. We should never, ever, lose to a UConn type school in football. That would be like us beating them in hoops. I would've pulled a Larry Coker after that game and fired the OC and shipped PJ back to high school.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Hofstra. Closing out the season with a chance to go to a playoff game and USF laid an egg. Gio Carmazzi (aka: Pizza Boy) threw and ran all over our great defense and I had to eat **** to 3r20. God bless him whever he is nowadays.

Still makes me.

Close runner up: Troy State road game when we were up by 3 tds and blew it.

Southwest Texas rocked. I danced in the rain and some **** student drank all my tequila that was keeping me warm. Great game. (Sheriff: Did you take liqour from a stranger that night?)

Worst TV loss: UConn. Disgusting. Beaten by an inferior team with so much on the line and showing absolutely the weaknesses that we had (probably still have) at QB and OC. We were exposed.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Army was a tough one to stomach, but UCONN was the worse game for me.  Especially considering the potential bowl implications.  Everything about the game sucked.  The weather, the fans, the frustration of the game. Then the guy I was with lost his cell phone after the game and we ended up being the last fans to leave the stadium looking for it.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On TV... UConn by far... the implications from that game made us a laughingstock. We should never, ever, lose to a UConn type school in football. That would be like us beating them in hoops. I would've pulled a Larry Coker after that game and fired the OC and shipped PJ back to high school.

VERY TRUE

IMAGINE  IF WE BEAT UCONN IN BASKETBALL?

THAT LONG RUN FROM SCRIMMAGE WAS AKILLER?

NO FOCUS

NO INTENSITY

WE WERE UNPREPARRED THAT DAY