• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

More offseason filler: How do you tailgate?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

normally we bring subs down with us..chips and wings...lots of beer usually at least 4 of us. Bud Light is the normal choice..would like corona but its just too expensive for as much as I drink for football...and its weird that I never get drunk...almost but never get all the way drunk...I guess I just get into the game too much...but yea..beer, subs, chips, wings, ands beer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  3

in moderation, with the usual suspects.  :-*

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

Well we do it as a big family..the parents...all my friends...I think the biggest tail gate was like 15 of us.  Everyone brings something but my Mom loves to cook so she makes a lot.  Homemade salsa, dip for veggies, homemade stuffed jalapenos, then we either do hot dogs and hambergers, or steak sandwiches.  And usually mom has made some sort of dessert..Texas Sheetcake or Apple Pie Squares (family favorite).  

As far as drinks, we have Bud Light and usually my best friend brings at least 1 bottle of liquor..either Big Apple or Bacardi Superior!

We do a radio and fight over the station and we scream at people wearing the other teams gear!  Our newest line last year was "Show Us Your Bulls!"  Our best tailgate by far was for the WVU game!! We had a blast!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Lots of beer and bring a bottle of chilled Goldschlager with green food coloring added.  - It turns green and has gold flakes in it.  A true green and gold shot for a true bulls fan.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Lots of beer and bring a bottle of chilled Goldschlager with green food coloring added.  - It turns green and has gold flakes in it.  A true green and gold shot for a true bulls fan.

****, that's ingenius!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You could name it the Bullschlager.   8)

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

That's the name we gave it.  Maybe we could start something here.  Get some bars to serve it.  Gimme a bullschlager.  I like the sound of that.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Tailgates were the best when they were held at Al Lopez park.  The stadium and mall parking lots are fun as well, but Lopez park would get real rowdy.  We used to "ride the bull". This is when you take the empty keg, put it on the bed of someones pick up truck, get about 4-6 drunks to surround the bed while one drunk mounds up top of the keg.  Then shake and bounce the truck for as long as it takes to get the bull off the keg.  For extra fun leave the ice bucket under the keg for some splashes and some unforgetabull injuries.  Imagine a truck bouncing so hard the keg gets airborne with the drunk in the air not knowing where he/she is going to land.  Hilarious.  

As for food and beer, it was whatever was pouring and cooking, but the best part of the tailgates these days are trhe sexy lady bulls.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157

Kegs, couches, beer pong tables, funnels shots, and if we feel like goin out out maby some food like burgers and dogs.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

LIKE THIS...

eflyer.jpg