• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF turned down a 2 for 1 with Texas.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

NO!!!!!!!!!!

winning the Big East would put us in 1 of the 5 most prestigous college football (BCS bowl) games of the ENTIRE season.

Losing to Texas on opening day, no real value!!!!!!!!!!!

AND it would make you and your conference the laughing stock of college football.

Seriously, if anyone outside of UL or WVU goes to the BCS game in the next 3 years, the NBE will seriously be considered for exclusion.

Think about it.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

ucf-05-cusa-champs2.jpg

This cracks me up every time I see it .........

Why?  Not familiar with the phrase?

Why?  Not familiar with the phrase?

Yes, and that's what makes it so hilarious ....... You need a rotating one that includes those ASun championships.

Seriously, if anyone outside of UL or WVU goes to the BCS game in the next 3 years, the NBE will seriously be considered for exclusion.

Seriously?

Seriously?

It isn't that hard to figure out.

Not that we will have to worry about it.  Not like USF is going 4-7, 6-6, and magically to a BCS game.

Yes, seriously.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

FYI...UCF beat the defending SEC Champs Alabama.

USF beat Pitt...on opening day...as the Panthers were without some of their top players (including Fitzgerald) as they started that season 0-5...because they were TERRIBLE in the beginning.

Wow...beating a team that started out 0-5...WOW!

I'll take a W over the defending SEC Champs at their homecoming before 83,000 fans...any day of the week.

KL

Now that's spinning.  I've seen some good spinshitsters but this takes the cake.  Defending "SEC Champs" whatever allows you to sleep at night I suppose.

Also, get your facts straight KL, Fitgerald actually played against us, of course he was merely a freshman.  It was Antonio Bryant that was lame, but given the fact Pitt had over 300 yards through the air against us I hardly believe he would have made for a different outcome.  Also, it wasn't Pitt's "Opening Day" they opened the season with a victory over a MAC team I believe.  

AND it would make you and your conference the laughing stock of college football.

Think about it.

And you all should know.  You've been the laughing stock of college football for more than one season.  You can tell us all about what it's like to be on the "Bottom Ten".  I believe you all owned a spot in the "Bottom Ten" for like 20 straight weeks.  Now there's a feat worth noting.

Yeah, and doing that doesn't make it hard to understand why any chance they get they rush to this board to try and spin.  An inferiority complex can be a very difficult thing to overcome as we've come to find out sharing web time with these knights.

It isn't that hard to figure out.

Not that we will have to worry about it.  Not like USF is going 4-7, 6-6, and magically to a BCS game.

Yes, seriously.

So if we go 12-0 then we're a laughing stock?  Well I'll simply laugh all the way to the bank.  Thanks for the laugh, but in this instance the joke is on you.  Clearly UL, and WVU should be at or near the top, they both have recruited fantastically the past five years and deserve mention with the best BCS programs, but USF has beaten UL at their height so we've proven that a little more consistency and you're little laugh will turn to sorrow.