• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF turned down a 2 for 1 with Texas.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Ah, 12-0 is not the issue here.

If you go 12-0 (that seems MANY years and a few coaches away) then you would deserve to play in a BCS game for sure.  But, if you go 7-5 and go to the NBE slot of the BCS, you will be the laughing stock for sure.

But maybe I am wrong.

NOT!

7-5 team going to bcs would be laughing stock

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

Don't you have an athletic village where all the good little UCF fans can huddle and stroke, while sipping the grape koolaid?  Why do you need to post here?

There's one reason, and one reason only, Mav posts here ....

obsession.jpg

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

^^^ add a lil "penis envy" to that too.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

Miami >>>>> Texas

Yet the 'Canes are visiting RJS on equal terms.

Was FSU a laughing stock despite limping into their bowl game?

You can't have both ways. If you think that FSU doesn't deserve to get knocked b/c they play inthe  ACC then you can't knock the teams that beat FSU such as NC State.

USF played NC State very well and if USF had a little QB play we would have beaten the team that beat the ACC champion.

Are you serious?

Give me a break?  FSU limping into a BCS game is totally different than you guys doing it.  Yes it did not look good that FSU made it but you could make a case that FSU could beat many of the teams in the BCS games on any day, even the champs.  And FSU has a history of being great.

USF doesn't have a history of being good, let alone great.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

could it be because we are ten years old and have only been in a bcs conference for one year now?  i don't think usf making a bcs bowl game now or in the near future would be laughable.  i mean we were selected to join the big east for a reason.  the rest of the teams thought we were good and bcs quality, therefore, if we made it to a bcs bowl game, it wouldn't be laughable, but expected

Keep plugging away, Mav. The very fact that you continue to come in here and try so very hard to convince us that we haven't passed you by is proof enough that we have ....... and you do NEED games like Texas if Georgie doesn't want just Top 25.

I dont recall saying anything about that.

All I have said, and feel free to deny it with facts (and no, one game is not a fact) is that given USF has been recruiting with the BCS tag for THREE years, where is the separation?

Did USF outrecruit UCF this past year?  I know at least one site that says no.  But, then again, UCF continually outrecruits Duke, Kentucky, and many other lowly BCS teams as well.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Did USF outrecruit UCF this past year?  I know at least one site that says no.  But, then again, UCF continually outrecruits Duke, Kentucky, and many other lowly BCS teams as well.

And had a 17 game losing streak to show for all that stellar "recruiting"...

Fact is, recruiting sites (just like polls) are founded on opinion.  For all your "recruiting" success, we certainly mopped the field with you last September, didn't we?

The proof is in the putting... us putting our foot up your a**.  31-14.  Now go away.

And had a 17 game losing streak to show for all that stellar "recruiting"...

Fact is, recruiting sites (just like polls) are founded on opinion.  For all your "recruiting" success, we certainly mopped the field with you last September, didn't we?

The proof is in the putting... us putting our foot up your a**.  31-14.  Now go away.

Exactly my point.  You were better than UCF during the longest losing streak in the nation one night in September.  Yet, you were ranked below us in some polls and some recruiting sites say our classes were equal (with all your kids staying which of course didn't happen).

So, to summarize:

1. You have had BCS for three recruiting classes.

2. We recruited fairly well (not as well as you guys did until this year) during the longest losing streak in the country.

3. Our classes this year can, at a USF best, be considered equal.

4. You have not had a winning season in two years.

So, the separation is where?  31-14 at home against a team that lost the prior 16 games?

OK, you go with that.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Exactly my point.  You were better than UCF during the longest losing streak in the nation one night in September.  Yet, you were ranked below us in some polls and some recruiting sites say our classes were equal (with all your kids staying which of course didn't happen).

So, to summarize:

1. You have had BCS for three recruiting classes.

2. We recruited fairly well (not as well as you guys did until this year) during the longest losing streak in the country.

3. Our classes this year can, at a USF best, be considered equal.

4. You have not had a winning season in two years.

So, the separation is where?  31-14 at home against a team that lost the prior 16 games?

OK, you go with that.

First off, let's be clear.  We weren't just "better" than you.  We owned you.  You were our girlfriends for 60 minutes.  Stop trying to sugar-coat the reality of the beating we imposed on you.

Now, back to the argument.

All your basis of so-called equality with USF is founded on OPINION.  Recruiting OPINIONS, polling OPINIONS, etc.  

The reality is, we ***** slapped you head-to-head.  That shows, if nothing else, that all those opinions you're hanging your hat on are worthless.

But again, that's the UCF mantra.  Perception over reality.  Smoke and mirrors.  Let's get people to THINK we're a good team, even though we're not!

Ok, you go with that.

The reality is, we ***** slapped you head-to-head.

I agree with that.

You were better than UCF one day in September.  That is all.  Anything more would simply be YOUR opinion.