• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's Go Lightning...Clap...clap...clap,clap,clap!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The Marlins are bad this year I agree. However they have 2 World Titles. How many does Tampa have? Oh wait I forgot Tampa is the home of the Yankees. LOL.

They have as many world titles as they do paying fans on any given night.  

The Dolphins again more Championships than the Bucs. And we are contenders this year. Daunte will be playing.

When was Miami's last championship?  Were you even alive then?   ::)

Word around the campfire is Daunte is out for the year.  With Harrington at QB and with Ricky Williams possibly out on a permanent weed sabbatical, you guys will suck worse than last year.

The Panthers do suck, the Lightning have the advantage there, however we did make it to the finals before Tampa Bay.

Only to get destroyed by Colorado.  And the only reason people went to those games was to throw those stupid plastic rats on the ice.  God, Miami sports fans are so freaking stupid...

The Heat. Do I have to say anymore. Atleast the NBA finds Miami worthy of a team.

They find Orlando worthy as well.  Congratulations, Miami is on par with UCF's home.   ::)

Now, don't you have an Elian Gonzalez protest to attend?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Hey no dissing Orlando and the Magic...UCF is miles from the O-rena.

BTW...County Mayor just approved funding for a new arena and upgrade of the Citrus Bowl (to possibly be made into a baseball facility...can you Orlando Rays??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

They have as many world titles as they do paying fans on any given night.  

When was Miami's last championship?  Were you even alive then?   ::)

Word around the campfire is Daunte is out for the year.  With Harrington at QB and with Ricky Williams possibly out on a permanent weed sabbatical, you guys will suck worse than last year.

Only to get destroyed by Colorado.  And the only reason people went to those games was to throw those stupid plastic rats on the ice.  God, Miami sports fans are so freaking stupid...

They find Orlando worthy as well.  Congratulations, Miami is on par with UCF's home.   ::)

Now, don't you have an Elian Gonzalez protest to attend?

nope wasn't alive the last time the Fins won it all. Were you at any games when the Bucs wore the "gay pirate" jersey's? Or are you just another one of the Tampa Bay bandwagon fans?

Daunte will play by week 4. Joey harrington = Chris Simms. Word is Ricky won his appeal.

When was the Rays last winning season?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Were you at any games when the Bucs wore the "gay pirate" jersey's?

This is tough to take from a fan of the team with the gaiest colors in the league .....

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

nope wasn't alive the last time the Fins won it all. Were you at any games when the Bucs wore the "gay pirate" jersey's? Or are you just another one of the Tampa Bay bandwagon fans?

Daunte will play by week 4. Joey harrington = Chris Simms. Word is Ricky won his appeal.

Not only was I alive when the fins won thier last bowl I have acyually been to thier games and plenty of Canes games and even thier bowl games but I have no gay poster or a myspace site as far as the Bucs been going since I moved here in 89 and root for the home team- who do you root for in Sunrise? The Sunrise shuffleboard seniors.

Lets go defending cup Lightning

People who say Hockey sucks have usaully never been to a live game. Playoff Hockey live is one of the best spectator sports to see. I also some them at the fairgrounds beat the Blackhawks but play off hockey is t*ts and a*s

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

People who say Hockey sucks have usaully never been to a live game.

There are also usually gay .......... not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Growing up in Florida, I was never a big hockey fan.  But, since the Lightning have been here I have learned a lot and the game has grown on me.  I hope the Lightning can go deep and maybe even win it all again.  I had my doubts during the season.  They were not playing with the intensity they had during the Cup year.  However, they have seemed to turn it up a notch lately, but have not been consistent.  

Whatever happens, I root for every home team, win or lose, and try and stay on top of their goings on.  I was born and raised here and support all the teams even when they suck.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

This is getting old... We all know the truth deep inside about our sports team.

Bottom line.. win and people show up (that's how Florida fans are).

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Actually, I was.  I was witness to Warren Sapp's first NFL TD on a fumble recovery forced against Atlanta in the gay orange jerseys.  Got 8th row seats in the endzone day of game, too.  Strike one.

Daunte will probably be out for the season.  Joey Harrington = bust... well, maybe he'd do better behind a decent offensive line, but the Fins don't have that.

Oh, and Ricky?  Gone for the year!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2421774

Never... which is also the last time a Miami team had a loyal fan base.  But seeing as how I grew up in Boston and am a Red Sox fan, the Rays troubles don't really bother me.   ;D

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

ricky and daunte are going to be out boating this year 8)