• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt game on the 5th ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

When will we know the final and exact dates for our upcoming football schedule?

Paisa

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

The article didn't mention that there would be a date change for the USM game as part of the deal, so unless I hear otherwise I'm presuming it remains the same.

I don't believe that ESPN has ever shown a CUSA game on a Saturday - have they?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

this is all turning out to be pretty funny

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

what's real funny is that I could have actually typed this as a prank  ;)

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

good compromise

more time to prepare for next game

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

what's real funny is that I could have actually typed this as a prank  ;)

OH STOP!  Ur so silly!  I prefer Sun. over Mon. and Sat. over Fri. Sun. & Mon.  Thank you very much.  Just remember.  ITS ALL ABOUT MY NEEDS.  Are ya seeing the big picture now?

Guest A Bulls Fan

Long time lurker, first time poster....

Excellent point BullDoug.

There are a handful of facts that have been reported so far and nothing is set in stone.

The schedule has never been perfectly established right away. Why is this concept so tough for some people to grasp? You see so many people whine about not knowing the schedule in January or February-- perhaps they are rabid fans who want to know everything-- I don't know-- but I do know that things change.

and to this smazza creep

For those of us who have to make plans 5 or 6 months in advance-- something I find pretty difficult to believe in terms of a complete lack of flexibility--- well they are certainly in the MINORITY in this world. If anything, they should be MORE UNDERSTANDING about a scheduling issue since they are UNIQUE to the process-- AND they are the reason they have these problems in the first place. No one is making you live like this but yourself.

I just don't understand why one person can have this effect on an issue-- crying non-stop that some injustice has been done to ALL the Bull fans-- I don't recall voting you into the office of "the Official Voice of the Fans" smazza.

Do you cry when the doctor won't see you EXACTLY at the time he has setup an office visit? No doubt you do. These types of "life" issues happen to everyone, everyday. The people who prefer to ***** non-stop about it let it bother them longer than necessary in my opinion.

And while reading your posts, I can't help but laugh. You are probably the most conceited, self-centered know-it-all SOB that I've ever seen. You constantly assume you know something about people (oh-- you are younger than me, or poorer than me, or whatver than me)-- christ- the world revolves around you.

Yeah-- we need more fans like you. Stop and think for ten seconds next time you go to post. Do we need fans who assume that we will lose every game that is played on national TV? Or worse yet-- with your amazing ability to make mistakes (both gramatical and factual)-- you seem to forget something you said one day to the next. You can't even remember who someone is like Myron Leslie-- yet you have talked about him several times over the years.

You are flat out annoying. Your whole stance about dropping your tickets. Your little attempts to belittle every person who doesn't agree with your twisted viewpoint. 15 thousand posts? What are they about? Rubbish. For someone who says they are such a devoted Bulls fan, you sure are quick to point out the smallest fault in anything, even if you haven't done even the most basic research on your own.

Your a punk. Sure-- I'm not a registered member and all that blah blah blah. But that still doesn't change the fact that you have made this board LESS than what it could be with all your ridiculous whining.

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

We need more posts like these with opinion ... keep your thoughts coming.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

****, that's a lot of material for smazza to debate...

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

WOW!!! Now can you tell us what's really on your mind? ;D