• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt game on the 5th ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

a bulls fan- why don't you tell us who you really are?

because you are yellow,  and a coward.

the typical big mouth that hides behind mommy's dress.In this case ,behind a handle.

you are probably not even a usf fan.

hey fool,you think i had any effect on an issue.

look at the effect I had on you.It seems you have been stalking my posts.Do you have a crush on me?

you are not laughing. I detect jealously and envy but I don't know why. could you be a son of a girl i had sex with at USF in the mid 70's.

i am your daddy?  i am trying to figure why the hostility.

further, i have had season tickets to so many teams in so many cities it would make your head spin.i have never seen or heard of a team changing a game after publishing the schedule from a sat night to a monday late afternoon on a holiday.

nobody i have spoken to says the monday move is good because it will have an adverse effect on attendance  and no one will watch it.

come back when you have the huevos to deal with me like a man

a person like you has resigned themselves to remain in shadows under a rock like a bug.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest A Bulls Fan

You little pissant. You are about as big as a 14 year old girl. I know-- I've SEEN you. Yeah-- people are soooo afraid of the mighty pipsqueek known as smazza. Shakin in my boots. Just like clockwork-- you went for the only opening you could see (that was no less SPOON FED to you-- like the baby you are, you need things this way). Yep-- when I wrote-- "Sure-- I'm not a registered member and all that blah blah blah." I knew you would take that pathetic easy path.

Yes-- I am stalking you. I know my enemy-- or should I say enema, which seems more appropriate based the complete lack of humor revealed in that pile of dog doo you call a response.

I may be hiding behind mamas dress or under a rock as you surmise-- but for crying out loud-- somebody squash this smazza cockroach who has dared to reveal himself.

Who cares how many teams you've had season tickets with? Am I supposed to be impressed? It only shows that you are about as loyal and reliable as a bag of old condoms. You probably got run off those folks boards as well-- or whateer you used then, stone tablets or something since everyone knows you are the oldest (or is it biggest?) ***** on SFB.com based on your I-know-it-all stance about everything-- including that crap you pass off ass trivia in the other boards. You still don't get the fact that we had to create those boards so normal people wouldn't have to read through every freaking piece of information that came across spamazza's noodle. Ever heard  the phrase "Is this important enough to type"?

You and your "published" schedule. Show me where the schedule ever says the words "final". You can't. You can't even find me. I elude you just as much as common sense or common decency to consider other people might have a different view and that they might have a right to it.

later ass-clown.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

smmm! smmmm! i not only smell the hostility it is papable and i touched it

wow!

again-  you hide and hope one day you can achieve some sense self worth  some sense of achievement so you can comeout in the  sunshine and give yourself an identity.

But alas, like the  scarred faced phantom,you lurk in the shadows glimpsing at me from afar.

i must say i am truly flattered by this attention you have shown me. your obvious admiration for me is clear.

you remind me of a red faced little 2nd grader that has a crush on an older 3rd grader.(eluding to my age gave it away).

let me break off your fantasy. you don't have the spine to identify yourself.you are a self proclaimed mouse, a chicken.

aren't you embarassed. I have called you out and you still hide behind mommy's dress.

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

WTF?  Who is this guy?  Why is he still being allowed to post ?  Why hasn't this guy been banned blocked or whatever?  Do we have the IP address?  

Now before anybody jumps in my crap about this I have grown tired of the freaking personal attacks on this board.  

Can we do something about it?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I find this one funny  ;D, but agree ... we don't need to get personal brothers. You stated your thoughts - let's not turn this thread into a pi$$in' match  :-X it was becoming like a Shakespeare play  ;)

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

I find this one funny  ;D, but agree ... we don't need to get personal brothers. You stated your thoughts - let's not turn this thread into a pi$$in' match  :-X it was becoming like a Shakespeare play  ;)

Go BULLS !!!

And I really do not like Shakespeare.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Now I'm really laughin' ... didn't sleep much last night  8)

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

flame on and bombs away!

i will take on anyone left standing

when guest get out of line they should be invited to leave

sleep? the last time i had a good night sleep i was living in alpha room 101