• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Basketball Season was Bad Enough

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

It just got a lot worse......Gayturds manhandeling UCLA

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

agreed

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

We're going to hear how great these gayturds are and how they are the best school in the world for the next 10 years.

Oh and they'll probably have new license plates to sell too, since we don't see them enough on a daily basis.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

We're going to hear how great these gayturds are and how they are the best school in the world for the next 10 years.

agreed...and the funny thing about it is that they werent the best team in the tourney..if uconn would have taken care of business they would have taken the gators down in the final 4

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I feel sick to my stomach. The worst part was that I saw about a hundred people on campus that were wearing gators gear today.  I seriously wanted to puke.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

werent the best team in the tourney..if uconn would have taken care of business they would have taken the gators down in the final 4

And if the queen had balls, she'd be king. The fact that UF won the NCAA tourney does make them the best team there. Much to my Blue Devil chagrin... :-*

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  193

Way to go Rocky Top....I wish we played Tenn in football next year. Maybe we could make Ainge cry like Peyton used too.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

agreed...and the funny thing about it is that they werent the best team in the tourney..if uconn would have taken care of business they would have taken the gators down in the final 4

UCONN is no doubt the most talented team in the nation.  Problem is, they are all primadonnas.  4 out of their 5 starters are bound for the NBA and they know it.  They played no defense against mason and are not a "team" designed to play together.  They should have lost to Albany and Washington.   Florida is a team.  They have a GREAT coach and unselfish players.  

Without a doubt deserved to win the title.  Hands down the most impressive team in the tourney.  My boy Noah beat the record of most blocks in the national title game and seemed like he blocked 10 shots in every game this tourney.  All 5 starters played unintimidated and great all season.  Hats off to Billy Donovan and the Gators.