• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is (was) your major?

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

BA in Psychology

Ms in Industrial/Organizational Psychology - UCF :-[

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Major in Marketing

Minor in consumption

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

BA in Psychology

Ms in Industrial/Organizational Psychology - UCF :-[

HAH!  You said it yourself, now I can rip on you all I want!  The cat is out of the bag!  Abbadad is a DIRTY UCF-er!   ;)

Actually, I'm looking at UCF for my Ph.D program down the road.  They're the only school south of Greensboro that offers a Ph.D program in what I want to study.  

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

HAH!  You said it yourself, now I can rip on you all I want!  The cat is out of the bag!  Abbadad is a DIRTY UCF-er!   ;)

Actually, I'm looking at UCF for my Ph.D program down the road.  They're the only school south of Greensboro that offers a Ph.D program in what I want to study.  

south of Greensboro as in there's something in Greensboro? I ask because I'm at UNCG now.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37

BA, MA, Ph.D. in mathematics

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

BS(Finance) @ USF

MBA @ LSU

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393

I have two BA degrees from USF-BA in sociology 1974 and a BA in special education in 1976. I believe the USF College of Education produces more teachers in Florida than any other Florida university.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

I believe the USF College of Education produces more teachers in Florida than any other Florida university.

You are correct.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

You have to admit it though -- It took cajones to admit it on this board!  USF asked me to consider the PhD program there, but wouldn't let me work for the first two years.  Since I as already thirty something with two kids and a mortgage, that wasn't an option.

I am green and gold all the way.  I just finished beating UCF 77-17 on PS2.  God that feels good!  The bummer is that I will be in Kansas while my daughter gives birth when our second annual "Beatdown of Mousetown" takes place.  The good thing is that I will still be in Kansas the next week for our AWAY GAME!!!

Good luck on the PhD thing.  When you finish, I understand that there are ways to change the diploma to a school that can play football.  Say, Rice Maybe???

Guest bullistic930

I had Dr. Reeder for a class called "Process Geomorphology"....excellent class and excellent professor

Agreed. I had him for "physical geography"