• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Tournament

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Rueben/long_dong/ari/herman

a) they have drugs and therapies for those with mutliple personalities and negligent lives.

B) if coach mac can't use the injury excuse neither can coach edwards

c) how is it that coach mac is so bad when, almost to a man, the entire industry says what a wonderful coach/individual he is? I'm sorry if I don't have the insight to coaching that you have but I would much rather have a team with character (p.s. that's what sports was supposed to be all about) than a team with 'shady' individuals running it. I would much rather have a rock solid organization staffed with hard-working young men who know the idea of team than one year of a thug-filled NBA nightmare whose only knowledge of team comes with the last two letters of the word 'ME'

your viewpoints, although well taken by others of your stature, reflect the troubled emotional and mental well-being of your triumverate.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_horowitz

a) they have drugs and therapies for those with mutliple personalities and negligent lives.

c) I'm sorry if I don't have the insight to coaching that you have but I would much rather have a team with character (p.s. that's what sports was supposed to be all about) than a team with 'shady' individuals running it.

your viewpoints, although well taken by others of your stature, reflect the troubled emotional and mental well-being of your triumverate.  

Witch Hunters:

a) If you think Ari/Herman/Rueben are beating a dead horse, look in the mirror. This is a witch hunt. Although we appreciate the thought that one person might be putting on some stupid and pointless multi-personality hoax; it is not the truth. Not to insult your intelligence, but if you think one person is going through all this trouble to get some sick kicks, you need to lay off the CSI.

B) Herm Edwards? Don't care. Jets suck...Bills awsome.

c) Your viewpoints on the 'purpose' of a team, although well taken by others of your stature, reflect a losing attitude and a committment to continued losng in the future. GAMES ARE PLAYED TO WIN, NOT TO BUILD CHARACTER. This is not pee-wee football or middle school wrestling. Peoples jobs are on the line...GET REAL.

Your committment to losing is absurd, stupid, unrealistic, and embarrassing to all Bulls fans that are committed to winning.

Fart,

Rueben ~ A real Bulls fan

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

c) how is it that coach mac is so bad when, almost to a man, the entire industry says what a wonderful coach/individual he is? I'm sorry if I don't have the insight to coaching that you have but I would much rather have a team with character (p.s. that's what sports was supposed to be all about) than a team with 'shady' individuals running it. I would much rather have a rock solid organization staffed with hard-working young men who know the idea of team than one year of a thug-filled NBA nightmare whose only knowledge of team comes with the last two letters of the word 'ME'

Coph, with your permission, I just may cut and paste this every time one of the troubled one(s) feel the urge to enlighten us again ........ The "negligent lives" comment was especially poignant.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

Long Dong is insulted at the very notion that I am as spineless as Reub and as thoughtless as Herman Mormart.

As for Ari -- I don't know who the hell he is, or where the hell he is from.

LongDongDong brings the complaints and moans because he believes that our program is headed in an awful direction.  I think this board is filled with averageness.  They don't demand enough and look to all the wrong areas for excuses.

I could print out the laundry list of reason, but I find myself agreeing with smazza and herm on many issues.

This university is drownding in a sea of excuses and average expectations.

I think Woolard brings a fresh face to the scence.  I think he demands results and rewards those who deliver.  I am proud of what he has done to keep the softball coach around, pay leavitt what he deserves, and committed to doing something about the baseball complex.   But this baskeball season is a test.  Is he committed to winning, or is he going to buy the excuses that are quoted on this board time and time again.

Mr prediction is that he will let MAC go.  I think he kept mac around because he was Lee Roy's boy.  Selmon has done a lot for the school and I think he wanted to show him some respect.  But winning a total of six games in a year is totally - completly -- unacceptable.  It is unacceptable to any rational person.  That is why I think woolard will make the big move.  He reall has no choice.  The basketball program is on the brink.  We have no big recruits in the pipeline and a conference that is totally unforgiveable.

LongDongDong -- he own man.

Guest rueben_horowitz

Coph, with your permission, I just may cut and paste this every time one of the troubled one(s) feel the urge to enlighten us again ........ The "negligent lives" comment was especially poignant.

Put the bowl down Trip; it's clouding reality.

Negligent lives, LOL. Won't even go there.

Don't quit your day job Detective Trip

Rueb ~ The most rational and friendliest of the Three Wise Men.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

You guy(s) kill me.

Rueb ~ The most rational and friendliest of the Three Wise Men.

I will agree that Rueb is definitely the "Good Witch" of the group ..............

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152

He is like a finger to the wind.

Just tells you what you want to hear.  

You should hear what he says in person.

The kind of guy who tells how great of a job you are doing and then tells the boss to can your ass.

A first rate republican

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

2) If Mac cant use injuries as a excuse than either can Herm! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Guy, even if USF was at full strength all season they would still be complete garbage.  Herm Edwards was one win away from the AFC Championships last year (in fact two missed field goals by a herb just like you).  How many wins has Mac been from anything.  I heard Central Michigan almost won, oh wait never won anything important.  

The idiots at USF brought in an idiot from CMU who never done anything respectable in his career.  Fire him NOW!  

The problem is you idiots (the only name that can really represent you guys) are OK with losing.  Just as long as you can paint your idiot selves green and gold, get drunk, and flirt with the ugly girls at tailgates (because you know no good looking girl would not talk to an idiot with paint on his body).  Just as long as you can yell at the games and cheer really loud.  Do you even understand what sports and competition is about??? Its about winning.  Call me stubborn, maybe its because Im from New York where we dont accept losing and if we are losing people get fired.  It is a business like Reuben said.  Get a clue.  You idiots come on this site and say he is a respectable guy and so is out program.  HAHAHAHAHA ask someone who goes to another Big East school what they think of USF.  The answer will either be :

1) Who?

2) They suck

3) Who cares.  

You know why because we keep a coach like Mac a settle for medi.... almost wrote we were mediocre, for doormat status.  Pathetic!  

Herm

PS Remember ask anyone who attends or watches the Big East what they think about USF, then maybe you will change your idiotic opinion.  And believe me I am noe Reuben or Ari.  Idiots!  

2) How many wins has Mac been from anything.

He was actually 2 wins away from the Big Dance ........

I know this is wrong to feed the sickness but ..........