• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Tournament

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I just want to thank the big east officials for only allowing 12 teams in the Big east tournament.  This will keep us from watching scrub games like USF play Depaul, Louisville, ND, etc. in meaningful times.  

As a big advocate of the Big East my whole life, I knew it was going to be catastropic to our program to enter.  You need to come prepared to play in the Big East.  Look at all the conference USA teams that are in the Big east now, all garbage.  Three teams that will most likely not make the B.E. tourney will be Louisville, USF (of course, we like to regress) and Depaul.  All 3 are from the powerhouse conference USA.  And we all know Louisville is about a light year ahead of us when it comes to programs and they can't even win games in the conference.  So what do we have to look forward to?  

1) finishing this horrible excuse for a season.  

2) firing Mac, not now but right now!!!

3) people on this site making excuses

4) USF Football

5) Ari's threads and comments (hilarious though sometimes vulgar)

6) Maybe making the NIT tournament next year.

7) Maybe making the NCAA tournament in 10 years (the way we move as a program.  We should change our names to the South Florida Turtles.  

Lets get proactive!  Shake some things around.  Fire some people, hire some people with shady backgrounds but get the job done.   Do SOMETHING!

Herm Momarts - thinks Herm Edwards is cool so is cutting the Herman off and adding the metro Herm pseudonym.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152

Very interesting point about how all the CUSA teams have struggled this year in the Big East.  Louisville is well coached and deep in talent, and might not even make the con tourny.

amazing.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Herm Momarts - thinks Herm Edwards is cool so is cutting the Herman off and adding the metro Herm pseudonym.  

Ironic how you're a Herman Edwards fan.........how many big games has HE won?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Louisville's struggles this season certainly make our situation all the more bleak.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I just want to thank the big east officials for only allowing 12 teams in the Big east tournament.  This will keep us from watching scrub games like USF play Depaul, Louisville, ND, etc. in meaningful times.  

As a big advocate of the Big East my whole life, I knew it was going to be catastropic to our program to enter.  You need to come prepared to play in the Big East.  Look at all the conference USA teams that are in the Big east now, all garbage.  Three teams that will most likely not make the B.E. tourney will be Louisville, USF (of course, we like to regress) and Depaul.  All 3 are from the powerhouse conference USA.  And we all know Louisville is about a light year ahead of us when it comes to programs and they can't even win games in the conference.  So what do we have to look forward to?  

1) finishing this horrible excuse for a season.  

2) firing Mac, not now but right now!!!

3) people on this site making excuses

4) USF Football

5) Ari's threads and comments (hilarious though sometimes vulgar)

6) Maybe making the NIT tournament next year.

7) Maybe making the NCAA tournament in 10 years (the way we move as a program.  We should change our names to the South Florida Turtles.  

Lets get proactive!  Shake some things around.  Fire some people, hire some people with shady backgrounds but get the job done.   Do SOMETHING!

Very interesting point about how all the CUSA teams have struggled this year in the Big East.  Louisville is well coached and deep in talent, and might not even make the con tourny.

amazing.

::)

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152

Good point triple b.

great insight.

Good point triple b.

great insight.

There's no sense arguing with you buffoon(s) on this. You just regurgitate the same old tired crap time after time after time ....... I at least try to go to different smilies to change things up. I'll try to do better.

Guest rueben_horowitz

There's no sense arguing with you buffoon(s) on this. You just regurgitate the same old tired crap time after time after time ....... I at least try to go to different smilies to change things up. I'll try to do better.

Now now, no need for name calling. Herm barely posts, no point in beating him up. And he pointed out that CDOA teams in the BE are doormats, which wasn't obvious until recently.

Ari (Longdong) on the other hand is a buffoon; but don't lump Herm (definitely a metro name) with him.

Herm is a productive member of the forum, he deserves respect.

But Ari deserves as much respect as Cee.

Rueben

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Reuben, thank you my friend, i will make sure to spell your name correctly from now on.  For triple B you are kind of a moron huh?  Who is regurgitating anything.  Like Reuben has said I barely post and when I do it is for a discussion, not for an idiot like yourself to call me a buffoon.  Do not be mad because I point out facts, reply if you want shut your mouth if you do not.  

Maybe you called me a buffoon because USF lost to Buffoon Cookman.  Do you remember that? Or did you make up an excuse of how Mac did some great scrimmages that week or great play calling on that turnover.  Just you thinking the program is in good hands with Mac makes you lose all credibility.  

Herm Momarts

PS how many games has Herm won?  Well he made it to the playoffs as a first time head coach 2 out of his first 3 years.  The 4th year his QB and backup QB were out all year.  He isn't Jesus Christ, he is Herm Edwards.  Also recommended by Marty Schotts for the head coach of KC.  Let me guess Marty is a bad coach too.  You two idiots would probably hire Mac to coach your favorite football teams too.  Me on the other hand wouldnt even allow him to coach my children in the pee wee leagues.  BUFFOONS or MORONS they both work for you triple and big shoop, choose one that is what i shall refer to you from now on.  

This thread is really creepy ........