• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Tournament

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

I'm not sure what's more pathetic,

that one individual is posting arguments with himself within the same topic line and then trying to cover it up by posting transparent criticisms and insults to himself

or

the high quality of spelling from supposed "graduates"

or

that someone is arguing about the great championship history of a city when, by their own argument, the last championship the city had outside of the Tampa Yankees was 16 years ago

or

the idea that having people with ideals and morals within an organization is somehow less important than winning

or

the fact that I read all this crap, been called an idiot by someone who obviously failed first grade English, and am actually responding to this lunacy.

Please, please don't have any children and if you do happen to find someone too drunk to know the difference who puts out for you, for gods sake, use a condom.

Cophbulls MSPH(USF) MBA(USF) BA(USF)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_horowitz

Wow buddy, with all that education I'd expect you to be a little smarter...or at least a little more observant.

And come on; all those degrees from the same school...LOL, not too good for the resume, you better stay in Tampa.

Yeah, Herm and Ari have issues with spelling (good thing they have spell check for when it matters), at least they understand the purpose of college athletics...which is to win. Coaches don't get fired for recruiting NBA caliber players, they get fired for losing, wake up.

And on having children -- My kids will be winners, yours will be on the bench getting lessons in character. We'll see who's go farther.

You sound like a real loser man, but God bless you and hopefully your children don't inherit your comfort for losing. You made this personal.

Have a nice day,

Rueben ~ BA(USF), CFA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

He cophbuls.  Don't you have a wife beater to go arrest, or are you too busy at Dunkin Donuts to do your job.

Why don't you go lock some kid up for smoking hash.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

I'm not sure what's more pathetic,

that one individual is posting arguments with himself within the same topic line and then trying to cover it up by posting transparent criticisms and insults to himself

or

the high quality of spelling from supposed "graduates"

or

that someone is arguing about the great championship history of a city when, by their own argument, the last championship the city had outside of the Tampa Yankees was 16 years ago

or

the idea that having people with ideals and morals within an organization is somehow less important than winning

or

the fact that I read all this crap, been called an idiot by someone who obviously failed first grade English, and am actually responding to this lunacy.

Please, please don't have any children and if you do happen to find someone too drunk to know the difference who puts out for you, for gods sake, use a condom.

I've got to defend the boy(s) here ....... The spelling miscues are deliberate, part of the show.

Everything else up there is pretty much dead on .....   ;)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Bulls94 its not about winning championships.  Thats not what I said.  Its about winning in general.  Making the playoffs, not being a laughing stock of the league, you know things like that.  USF will never win a NCAA championship, but as a fan all I want for them to do is compete.  All the teams I mention compete.  They never been known as doormats.  They are not allowed, they will get ripped by media and fans, then the coach gets fired (actually happens in every city, except you idiots do not want to fire Mac for some ridiculous reason).  When Mac is a bum his team is a  laughing stock and the doormats of the BE, we have idiots like you defending the guy.  He is a straight scrub.  End of story. Fire him, not now right now!

OK now cophbull, you are a cop?  You must be a genius.  I mean you have to know there are jobs you do not need a degree in to make more money than you.  Hey when you arrest peggy sue on nebraska for crack I hope you get some real job satisfaction.  HAHAHAHA

My spelling errors are because I am usually working,  I do not have time for this but do find amusement out of it.  I type fast and I do not look down at the keyboard.  I also def. do not read it over again because I dont care.  So mention your 4 degrees from USF (the Harvad of Hillsborough).  Come to NY with that resume they will laugh at you. I lived there with my USF degree, they never heard of them.  Ask Ari he lieved in DC couldnt get a job anywhere, because his degree.  

Herm -  USF (Not an Idiot) USF (common sense) USF (BA) USF (Harvard of Hillsborough)