• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Florida, Central Florida teams on the rise

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Lemming, being a huge ND fan, actually cannot stand O'Leary and I believe he hated the hire at ND before the resume problem.

I would put about as much stock in Lemmings credibility as I would Smazza's on recruiting or anything college football related. There is a reason the guy was canned by ESPN and told to quiet down by the NCAA (voicing his ND love to recruits)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Cuban, one of the two three star DL's is already verballed per the Sentinal and other sources.  The second is the unknown.  Timmons from Buchholz will either chose us or ECU.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Who is the one that has already verbaled to you guys? As for Timmons according to some of your own fans on the cusa board are no longer after Timmons.

We will see who signs come wednesday but i just found it funny that on that post you guys expect to improve and us to go down.

We just got a verbal from a WR that is in top 100 in Fla and three stars. We are also in the running for Miller the DE from Miami thats a four star. Both schools are doing well i just thought it was a ridiculous comment

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

If we got Bryant Miller I'd be shocked. I think he's a lock for Auburn.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Joe, you may be right, but the kid was listed as visiting this weekend, right before LOI day.  Gives us a shot.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  60

Cuban, the DL that is not listed yet is Wes Tunuunfi Sauvao out of Leesville, LA, ranked #58 nationally. Timmons, who knows, Georgia cancelled his visit and he was going somewhere this weekend, but no ones know where yet.  As of now, it looks like its between UCF and ECU.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

ok, good luck

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

I liked the article.  Take it for what it's worth...positive pub for both schools.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

As a UCF fan... I think USF has a bit better class if they all qualify.... a big part in the rankings are the # of players being recruited this year... if UCF was bringing in 25 rather than 20 they would jump up a few spaces.. UCF and USF are bringing in good classes... UCF is meeting its most pressing needs.. which makes it even better.  With USF in the BE I would expect that they would do somewhat better.  

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

That was a team fighting for an identity for so long, trying to get established.

???????????? 9 years long  ?????????????