• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we are not too bad in bball...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

The minutes per game argument is important but not the final argument.  The bottom line is that none of those teams would use their bench to the point of possibly sacrificing a W.  We were in all of those games and could have pulled it out with just a little bit of luck.  So to even argue that these teams weren't putting in their first stringers is ridiculous.  I don't understand the argument that some people are making for the fact that this team is competetive.  THIS TEAM IS COMPETETIVE - BOTTOM LINE.  Just be a Bulls fan and cheer them on.  Maybe we will win a couple of these close games - I am sure some people on here will find an excuse for that as well.  Really quite ridiculous I think.

Last time I checked we were 0-4 in conference.  Please explain how, in your mind, that is "competitive".  I would love to compete against you.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

In games we have been "competitive." For the conference title as a whole we haven't been.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192
  • Days Won:  0

I think he means we have not been beaten by 20 points every game.  I thought it would be a shalacking every game.  With all the injuries they have had at least they have stayed in games.  If you are "competitive" it means you are not getting your head kicked in every night. We will see what happen tonight.  16 point dogs......

Last time I checked we were 0-4 in conference.  Please explain how, in your mind, that is "competitive".  I would love to compete against you.  

I've got an idea for all you CRM haters. How about you bet $50 each game on the Bulls for the remainder of the BE season? They're 4-1 against the spread so far.

Then write a check to the school to help finance our underfunded programs and stop whinning about it. I'm sure they would appreciate the financial support to help pay for these top notch coaches you think would kill to coach here.

Better yet, bet against them and put your money where your mouth is and see how far that gets you.

I bet vegas odds makers think we are competitive.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

In games we have been "competitive." For the conference title as a whole we haven't been.

Did you think we had a chance to compete for the Big East title this year?  honestly?  

No wonder you guys are so down on the program... we aren't the best team in the big east and we are only competing with the ranked teams with an short roster...

::)

Guest Herman Momart

I love the injury plague that Velcro uses.  Any team would have these problems USF or Duke, no matter the name.  Hold on one sec................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yea right.  Duke rosters a team 12 deep.  Their freshman class would be ranked alone without their veterans.  We have injuries and absolutely NO depth.  Which means we have guys like Capko starting.  The guy is completely scared out there. Afraid to shoot, to turn the ball over, and scared to even be on the floor.  No direspect to the kid, we would all be the same way.  Its not his fault, it is CRM's.  

All we ask as USF fans (or at least all I ask and a few other smart fans) is to make the tourny.  Thats all we ask.  Is it that hard.  I am not all about Huggins like Reuben, but if he was our coach we would make the tourney.  I find it hard to believe St. Johns (who is on probabtion and cannot give scholarships right now) can roster a 12 man team and then beat LVille and Pitt.  While we , not on proby, cannot roster a 12 man team and even win one game in the Big East.  

How bout this!  We as fans make a deal.  If the Bulls win one big east game this year we will give RCM another shot, if not, he is like Trump would say (and slap his desk and point) "Your Fired".  Wow this sounds very out of the ordinary for Mr Momarts, to give RCM a shot for a conference win,  but I am so confident we will not win one so, Mr. Donald Momart will say YOUR FIRED!

Herman Momart - back and better than ever!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

How bout this!  We as fans make a deal.  If the Bulls win one big east game this year we will give RCM another shot,

The fans are already giving him the last shot next year ....

Guest rueben_horowitz

The fans are already giving him the last shot next year ....

Some fans are already giving him the last shot next year.

You're getting lazy with your wording Trip.

I thought you were in favor of giving him 'a couple more seasons' anyway.

Rueben ~ Says CRM's free pass ends this year.