• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we are not too bad in bball...

Guest rueben_horowitz

Devendorf played 22 minutes against us. he averages 23 minutes per game. Gorman didn't play against us according to the official stats. He does normally play though.

Maybe you're thinking of another game?

Rautins did play about 7 minutes above average. he was 3-5 from 3 point line. almost led the team in scoring with just 15 minutes played. sounds like quality minutes to me.

Again, if you knew anything about SU, you would realize that Devendorf wasn't a starter until about the 10th game, so again, you're stats are crap. Meaningless. I suggest more qualitative analysis and less quantitative, it's obviously not your specialty. Try watching a team play, it's much more informative than minutes per game played out-of-conference.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_horowitz

Devendorf played 22 minutes against us and is averaging 23 min/game in conference.

McNamara played 38 minutes against us and is averaging 38/game in conference.

Tell me how they played different minutes than against any of the other conference teams? SHOW ME!

Granted we are not good enough this year to probably beat any of these Big East teams, but we are indeed competitive and no they are not playing any less amount of minutes from their starters! Sorry !

I think if you look at all the starters of all the teams we played against all the minutes against the rest of the league, you will see no difference!!

Your point has no ground to stand on!

I don't know what you don't understand. USF was SU's first BE game. SU played cupcakes before that game, so OF COURSE the minutes are gonna look similar. BUT, if you think SU is continuing to play their bench vs other conference teams -- put down the pipe kid, they're not. Your stats are useless, they're just reinforcing my point.

You seem like a man of very little intelligence, so let me walk through this one for you....

Minutes are almost irrelevant when you're talking about SU's and WVU's non-conference games. Look at their schedules genius -- all cupcakes, hence, minutes are overstated for the bench, and understated for starters. WAKE UP!

Hope that was slow enough for you Einstein, never took statistics class did you?

What else you got brainiac?

Fart,

Rueben

How about comparing minutes played vs us and minutes played vs UCONN? Would that work for you, genius?

3 of their top scorers played more against us. McNamara played 2 more minutes against them and Nichols was in foul trouble against us. Oh by the way the also ran Gorman played 13 minutes against UCONN and not 1 minute against us. Try to look at the facts.

how about WVU vs Vill? Their starters played 4 more minutes against them then they did us. almost identical numbers. again don't let facts get in the way of what you actually think.

Guest rueben_horowitz

How about comparing minutes played vs us and minutes played vs UCONN? Would that work for you, genius?

3 of their top scorers played more against us. McNamara played 2 more minutes against them and Nichols was in foul trouble against us. Oh by the way the also ran Gorman played 13 minutes against UCONN and not 1 minute against us. Try to look at the facts.

how about WVU vs Vill? Their starters played 4 more minutes against them then they did us. almost identical numbers. again don't let facts get in the way of what you actually think.

1) Uconn crushed SU; and SU was in enormous foul trouble, so that skewed the SINGLE GAME meaningless stats.

2) WVU vs. Villanova? No comment, I don't know.

3) Picking out one game and acting like it is the norm is stupid. It's like picking a stock that was up 4% today and saying it's normally up 4%.

:::YAWN:::

Fart,

Rueben

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you!! This Rueben guy is the one smoking something! Get out of your denial! Our team is not world beaters, but they are definetly not terrible like you want to think!

Back you team no matter what! That is the definition of a REAL BULLS FAN!

1) Uconn crushed SU; and SU was in enormous foul trouble, so that skewed the SINGLE GAME meaningless stats.

2) WVU vs. Villanova? No comment, I don't know.

3) Picking out one game and acting like it is the norm is stupid. It's like picking a stock that was up 4% today and saying it's normally up 4%.

:::YAWN:::

Fart,

Rueben

Dude, all the stats we are quoting are from Conference games only!!!!!!!!!!!!

They played the same amount of minutes against us as they did against Notre Dame, Cinn, Conn and Nova.

Case closed!

Guest rueben_horowitz

Back you team no matter what! That is the definition of a REAL BULLS FAN!

So ridiculous. Is that what they say at Uconn, Villanova, Syracuse, Pitt, and WVU? NO. Why? Because they care about winning.

A REAL fan is one that cares about the teams future, a REAL fan complains when there is something obviously wrong.

A REAL fan uses his head; not his heart to judge his team.

A REAL BULLS FAN,

Rueben

Guest rueben_horowitz

They played the same amount of minutes against us as they did against Notre Dame, Cinn, Conn and Nova.

Who did? Not Syracuse.

Sounds like a bunch of Big Hairy Bull**** to me.

I've had enough. I try not to express my disgust for the bb program but am just baffled that so many of you don't care how bad we suck.

The power of denial is amazing,

Rueben

So ridiculous. Is that what they say at Uconn, Villanova, Syracuse, Pitt, and WVU? NO. Why? Because they care about winning.

A REAL fan is one that cares about the teams future, a REAL fan complains when there is something obviously wrong.

A REAL fan uses his head; not his heart to judge his team.

A REAL BULLS FAN,

Rueben

Fair Expectations is your problem! If you would stop complaining and realize that our team is playing pretty **** competitive against top 25 teams is remarkable!

Did you really think we were going to beat some or any of these teams seeing the way this program was left in shambles 3 years ago! Plus the bad luck of 3 players that were counted on to contribute to be hurt.

Yes we care about winning! But you don't give up on your coaches and players when they are down! You stand behind them!!!!!!!!!!

Who did? Not Syracuse.

Sounds like a bunch of Big Hairy Bull**** to me.

I've had enough. I try not to express my disgust for the bb program but am just baffled that so many of you don't care how bad we suck.

The power of denial is amazing,

Rueben

Yes it was Syracuse! The amount of minutes for Syracuse against all those teams was the same against us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACT!!! I already showed you the proof!

If you think not, show me your proof.

I am done with you! Wake up and look at the stats!