• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we are not too bad in bball...

You guys are idiots.  Do you really believe what you are saying???  Do you think that Georgetown is going to "test their bench" to the point of only losing to us by 3 points?  Your nuts.  I guarantee you once the game was close they would go back to their normal lineup and crush us into the grounds.  IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.  Why?  Because we are competetive.  Get over it.

These guys need to check out the minutes played before they make such statements. Some people on here just hate to let the facts get in the way of what they believe.

The minutes played by all of their players in our game are almost identical to what they were when they played Duke. Thats a fact.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_horowitz
You guys are idiots.  Do you really believe what you are saying???  Do you think that Georgetown is going to "test their bench" to the point of only losing to us by 3 points?  Your nuts.  I guarantee you once the game was close they would go back to their normal lineup and crush us into the grounds.  IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.  Why?  Because we are competetive.  Get over it.

If anyone is an idiot it is you buddy. You obviously have not watched USF play this year, or if you have, you have no idea what you are watching.

WVU and Syracuse played their bench 3/4 of the game. Syracuse had guys out there that didn't even see time vs. Colgate and Canisius. I didn't watch the G'town game, so I won't speak on it.

It'll be the same next yr, and the yr after, and the yr after that....until CRM is outta here.

Keep lying to yourselves,

Rueben ~ aka The Realist

Guest rueben_horowitz
Syracuse may have "tested" the bench when they were up 25... No other team has done that.  Try watching the games before you make those type of comments.  If you watched them, you would know that isn't true.

Tested? When this SU team has 4 white guys on the court it's more than testing Velcro.

You know SU played their bench the whole game, you previously posted it. McNamara was the only starter to put in time that was close to his normal minutes.

You guys just reinforce my point -- You know nothing about who we are playing; you're just football fans trying to analyze a terrible bb program. You can hate on PJ, but when it's regarding the bb program -- Everything is fine. Give me a break, we'll never be any good with fans like that.

A true bulls fan,

Rueben

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

They were pretty similar (not exact, but close enough) in the minutes... showing they didn't play their "second team" vs us... but they certainly play a different style against us.

They had the exact same amount of minutes given to their 2nd stringers for both games... 24 minutes... so i guess they took Duke lightly.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Tested? When this SU team has 4 white guys on the court it's more than testing Velcro.

You know SU played their bench the whole game, you previously posted it. McNamara was the only starter to put in time that was close to his normal minutes.

You guys just reinforce my point -- You know nothing about who we are playing; you're just football fans trying to analyze a terrible bb program. You can hate on PJ, but when it's regarding the bb program -- Everything is fine. Give me a break, we'll never be any good with fans like that.

A true bulls fan,

Rueben

SU's white guys are their stars this season.   So that arguement does hold merit.

Guest rueben_horowitz

SU's white guys are their stars this season.   So that arguement does hold merit.

McNamara and Devendorf yes, they are good. But Devendorf barely played against USF, you know that, it was also in a previous post of yours.

True freshman Andy Rautins and forever-a-bum Matt Gorman never play, and they put in a lot of minutes against USF, especially Rautins.

Don't care what you say, I know SU, and know they treated us like Colgate, so did WVU. Boeheim didn't even put his starters back in when USF rallied back -- he must have been real scared.

Keep defending the hill at all costs Velcro....

Rueben

If anyone is an idiot it is you buddy. You obviously have not watched USF play this year, or if you have, you have no idea what you are watching.

WVU and Syracuse played their bench 3/4 of the game. Syracuse had guys out there that didn't even see time vs. Colgate and Canisius. I didn't watch the G'town game, so I won't speak on it.

It'll be the same next yr, and the yr after, and the yr after that....until CRM is outta here.

Keep lying to yourselves,

Rueben ~ aka The Realist

Rueben,

You seem like a man of somewhat limited intelligence. Look at minutes per game against us compared to their average and then tell me that the benches played for 3/4 of the games. The fact of the matter is that 5 out of 7  of WVU's  top scorers played more than their average minutes per game. the other 2 played 3 minutes less and 1 minute less then average.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/wal/stats

Out of the Cuse top 6 scorers, 4 played at or more minutes then average and the other 2 had fouled out or had 4 fouls. You need to base your arguements on facts. check the numbers first please.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/sci/stats

McNamara and Devendorf yes, they are good. But Devendorf barely played against USF, you know that, it was also in a previous post of yours.

True freshman Andy Rautins and forever-a-bum Matt Gorman never play, and they put in a lot of minutes against USF, especially Rautins.

Don't care what you say, I know SU, and know they treated us like Colgate, so did WVU. Boeheim didn't even put his starters back in when USF rallied back -- he must have been real scared.

Rueben

Devendorf played 22 minutes against us. he averages 23 minutes per game. Gorman didn't play against us according to the official stats. He does normally play though.

Maybe you're thinking of another game?

Rautins did play about 7 minutes above average. he was 3-5 from 3 point line. almost led the team in scoring with just 15 minutes played. sounds like quality minutes to me.

Guest rueben_horowitz

Rueben,

You seem like a man of somewhat limited intelligence. Look at minutes per game against us compared to their average and then tell me that the benches played for 3/4 of the games. The fact of the matter is that 5 out of 7  of WVU's  top scorers played more than their average minutes per game. the other 2 played 3 minutes less and 1 minute less then average.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/wal/stats

Out of the Cuse top 6 scorers, 4 played at or more minutes then average and the other 2 had fouled out or had 4 fouls. You need to base your arguements on facts. check the numbers first please.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/sci/stats

You seem like a man of very little intelligence, so let me walk through this one for you....

Minutes are almost irrelevant when you're talking about SU's and WVU's non-conference games. Look at their schedules genius -- all cupcakes, hence, minutes are overstated for the bench, and understated for starters. WAKE UP!

Hope that was slow enough for you Einstein, never took statistics class did you?

What else you got brainiac?

Fart,

Rueben

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

Rueben

Devendorf played 22 minutes against us and is averaging 23 min/game in conference.

McNamara played 38 minutes against us and is averaging 38/game in conference.

Tell me how they played different minutes than against any of the other conference teams? SHOW ME!

Granted we are not good enough this year to probably beat any of these Big East teams, but we are indeed competitive and no they are not playing any less amount of minutes from their starters! Sorry !

I think if you look at all the starters of all the teams we played against all the minutes against the rest of the league, you will see no difference!!

Your point has no ground to stand on!