• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For all of you that think a new coach....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Rockytop, They had a nice win yes, but nothing to say it was all about a new coach.  They had a great game with 3 srs and 2 jrs starting in front of 24,000 fans.  HELLYeah I'm glad they beat UF.  But you need to pick a side. It is either USF or UT?

As much as I would like to start giving people ultimatums on only cheering for USF, it's not a good idea.  At this point in our program's history we need all the fans we can get.  Casual ones included, who may have allegiances "up north" but who root for the local school, the school their kids go to, or the school where they are getting a master's degree, etc.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

The only person who would go in on Bulls season tickets with me when they started selling them is a friend of mine who went to 4 schools including UF, he did not go to USF but loved college football so he became Bulls fan. he has had 4 season tickets from start and has been to a few away games, that is more than I can say for most Alumni (195K alumni 5-10k alumni season ticket holders)

Guest BullsFans

I didn't go to USF....I went to a football powerhouse...I enjoy  college football...You couldn't drag me to a Bucs game...  Despite zero marketing effort by USF I am now a BULLS fan and season ticket holder...I was at the Muffler Bowl to  support the  Bulls...where were all  the alumni and students  during the season and on December 31st.

USF Athletics Marketing leaves more than a little to be desired.

Oh and BTW, I was at Sun Dome tosee the women roundballers beat Providence...why weren't all of you BIG USF SUPPORTERS there?   Excuses, Excuses!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I wish I could have been at the game, but I live 18 hours away.  I knw, that's just an excuse...

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Eats It, if I had that attitude--and I did for maybe my first semester or so at USF--I wouldn't be a proud Bull now.

Are you on the message board of your other alma mater posting about USF athletics?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I would've been at the game, but I was marketing for a new coach.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Are you on the message board of your other alma mater posting about USF athletics?

I have yet to find a viable message board for UMBC athletics, but if I did, I certainly would--I definitely big-upped the Dogs' dynasty here once.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

For everyone that think a new coach doesnt make a difference.... UT 80 UF 76

I agree new coach does make a difference. New coach came in here and took USF to the CUSA conference tourney semis and beat two top 25 teams within a week .....

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

Just bring on the thug Hug and the Bulls will soar