• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pathetic...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

Up by 12 with 5 minutes to go and we cant even hold the lead?! That my friends is the fault of the head coach, no excuses!  :-/

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

here comes the dark side

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Once Solomon went out we were in trouble. He needs to be in there in the last 4 minutes of every game and not in foul trouble.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

its not pathetic, when you have dennis, soloman, and mattis foul out, this team fault hard.  you know whats pathetic?  some of the"fans" on here, you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves, calling yourself bulls fans.  anybody can see the team did its best and just got tired at the end, which is whats going to happen when u have guys playing 40 minutes every game.  you can't blame the coach on this, if we had a full team a completely different story, your pathetic AM

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Bullzfan4life. Hey bro! I think it might be Mac's fault on this one. When you have guys fouling out, they are tired. We had a big lead, it's time to put in some reserves to let our guys rest up, just in case. They were too tired again for playing too many minutes. MAC refuses to use the bench to spell the players. We are loosing ballgames at the end of the games because we are too tired. This is a bog problem, and unfortunately, I do blame Mac on this. You know me, I bleed green and gold. But when it's an obvious pattern, things need changing.    Reaper

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

reaper, i know you bleed green and gold and i'm not judging your heart and dedication to this team, i personally don't fault rmc for not putting in the walk-ons earlier, they aren't better than the guys we have on scholarships, otherwise they would have got a scholarship somewhere, instead of walking on here.  in close game situations you have to play your best players.  you can't risk it.  its just one of those things you have to do whether they are tired or not, because the walk-ons are no better.  when you have holmes and buck shooting as well as they were from the 3-point line you gotta keep them in.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

How can a Division I basketball team be so bad year after year after year?

They have been to the NCAA tournament how many times?

Sorry, b-ball had its chance. USF is now a football school. Get used to it...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  90

I am pathetic ehh? Well lets put it this way..Coach could have put anyone and I mean anyone in there as long as they understand the purpose of dribble and pass until there is 3 seconds on the shot clock...it's not rocket science...4 minutes left, up by 10...thats when you sit on the ball, not go to the hoop with 14 seconds left on the shot clock and not only miss but give an easy rebound to seton hall for them to just march down the court...I am true bulls fan, but like you said these guys are playing with their hearts but what the hell is the coach for? The players ultimately play the game, but look at the great coaches in any sport and they will bust out a win just by contolling their players on the court. There are coaches who literally win games for their team! We dont have that in our coach...

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

its not pathetic, when you have dennis, soloman, and mattis foul out, this team fault hard.  you know whats pathetic?  some of the"fans" on here, you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves, calling yourself bulls fans.  anybody can see the team did its best and just got tired at the end, which is whats going to happen when u have guys playing 40 minutes every game.  you can't blame the coach on this, if we had a full team a completely different story, your pathetic AM

agreed 100%!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

here comes the dark side

The dark side said we'd lose every BE game by 20 points ......

Anybody who watches these games and doesn't see what this team could do with just a little more depth is a close minded imbecile. Funny thing was at one point, when Dennis and Capko were both in, the tv announcers said that both Bulls point guards were in there at the same time ...... in reality, was more like half a Bull point guard was in there (Capko). He plays his heart out but is over his head.

Is CRM partially to blame for the lack of depth? No question ..... but I still want to see what he can do with a decent rotation. Next year is THE year.