• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pathetic...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

I am pathetic ehh? Well lets put it this way..Coach could have put anyone and I mean anyone in there as long as they understand the purpose of dribble and pass until there is 3 seconds on the shot clock...

Not pathetic...... just clueless, and that statement pretty much sums up your cluelessness.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

You go, Triple_B!  It's really hard to watch these guys lose so close every game, but at the same time, how can you not be proud them.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

I meant "proud OF them"....sorry too many beers.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

How can a Division I basketball team be so bad year after year after year?

A question some people would rather not answer, apparently. Maybe it's easier just to blow sunshine on a constant basis.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Next year is THE year.

You guys really slay me. The path this program has taken in the past three years borders on the obscene. You know...I'm a Bulls fan, but in recent years watching this team has been a bitter pill to swallow. They simply are not a good basketball team.

(Yay! Go Bulls!)

Guest Sprtsfn627

You know what's pathetic? That Seton Hall attendance.

I was mad at first for them blowing the lead...but let's face it, we have no depth.  Games are gonna be scary at the end when we have guys with 4 fouls and no legitimate backups on the bench.

I was afraid that every game was gonna be like the St. John's game, but these kids have really impressed me with their heart.

If we can just get a few more good freshman in here, we could have something!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

i believe last year we made a run in the conference tourny, getting farther then we have gotten in CUSA, i believe that is a improvement, this years squad, if heathly could have been really good, we don't know the outcome, but put chris howard out there, a good point guard who won't turn the ball over, or zaroon cann who can score, and you add more points and more oppurtunities for the bulls to win.  we all know this is a pointless season, but the team is doing the best they can with what they have to work with, give them a break and give coach a break, like i said before they aren't perfect, like all of us aren't perfect.  injuries happen and you can't do anything to avoid them, give rmc a full roster and next season to prove himself, i'm sure you will all jump back on the bandwagon, but we will know who the true fans are and who are not the real fans

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  90

I was just upset at the moment...part of me knows Coach Mac is the man for this job once he gets a healthy team, but part of me says with his luck he will never get one, there seems too many bad breaks each year.  I hope that next year will be different and I think there will be some good potential players and wins next year but then there is that chance that this year can repeat itself next year! Seton Hall's attendance was very pathetic and so were a few of my statements, but I still think Coach could have done some things to prevent the lead from vanishing like it did.  I understand that we are all human! One day we will be on this board looking for things to ***** about and I can not wait for the winning days to get here....soon?!

Go Bulls!

Guest bullman33

Next year, next year, next year!  You know how many times I have said that before finally giving up on next year too?   Obviously thousands of other fans are fed up too and dont bother with this program.  Mac is just embarassing it further with last night's performance.  I dont know why I actually wasted 2 hours of my time to watch that joke of a choke.  

WHen will the AD wake up and realize a major change is needed to get the bball program back to a point where people actually consider going to a game and supporting the team?  

All you optimists keep supporting someone who clearly showed last night that we are going the wrong direction.  Any more time spent employing this guy is simply a waste of time and money.   This is year 3 for crying out loud.  When we are at the same point next year, people will say, well next year he has some good recruits coming in, so lets wait until after year 5 to judge, then we are into year 6 before people finally realize.

Save the the money that would be wasted with this guy and hire Huggins.  At least you get what you pay for with Huggins, which is not a bunch of excuses after excuses, and a mass exodus by have the players.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  387

Quality is relative. If they were CUSA still we'd be near the top. We are in the Big East and we will look back and see this was the best for USF and its players.

Fact is, we are competing in the Big East, not just playing. Each team we play must play well to beat us.