• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The City Council Woman

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I would just think that the "crazy white-blooded -- 'I hate taxes' -- 'down with the liberals' -- types could find another candidate who isn't reactionary to the point where their philosophy would turn back the clock of social progress in our country instead of redirecting it.

But on the other hand, people are stupid. If they are stupid enough to vote people like Storms in, then they deserve the repercussions of it, don't they. Kind of like SG elections....

Sorry, couldn't resist ;-)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

I lived in Germany for 3 years, the stats are a little skewed at the age of 13 or 14 students are given a path Vocational or Educational. This gives an inflated graguation rate because they weed out underperforming students and move them into the workforce. The kids have no choice. This use to be widespread all over Europe. This in turns gives them huge unemployment and a huge dependence on social services (the dole) as the English call it

...which gets overlooked when painting the broad us-versus-them compared to the Euros.