• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoochie Mamma Half Time Show

Guest rueben_horowitz

Also, on a side note...most of the time, the people who don't want to be judged are the people who deserved to be judged the most.  

That's a very sad statement.

The same guy who said:

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."  

also said:

"I pass judgment on no one."

I think he was wiser than you and I, therefore I'll follow his advice on judging others.

Rueben ~ Disgusted by the routine

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

End the thread?

Are you nuts?

Football season is over...basketball is, well...it's basketball, but the important thing is that if we can devote page after page to a restaurant, we should at least strive to better that with this thread, as it is pseudo-USF related.

Besides...if it weren't for threads like this, our keyboarding skills would start to undergo atrophy. Before you know it...it's national signing day or spring game, and there we are...all out of condition.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

LOB99... are you really that lonely in Iraq that you want to see 8-year olds in halter tops and spandex? Don't you see enough camel over there as it is  ;D!

Katie... wonderful job girl teaching... you and Debra LaFave can come over to my house and play with me anyday! ;D

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

can we end this thread please? it's really making me uncomfortable.....

What is making you uncomfortable?

Guest Cameron

lol this thread makes you uncomfortable...but posting 70 pictures of yourself on the internet in bathing suits and making out with you boyfriend your ok with? Women these days.  ;D

PS sorry about the internet stalking but I didnt know what exactly the Sundolls were...A quick google search later and there ya were.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

lol this thread makes you uncomfortable...but posting 70 pictures of yourself on the internet in bathing suits and making out with you boyfriend your ok with? Women these days.  ;D

Times are changing.  ::)

BTW, with respect to the weight issue, I think it's fair to critique weight within the context of showing your body off to thousands of people in a very suggestive manner. If you disagree with the criticism, you have two choices, deal with it or ignore it. But don't expect it to go away just because you don't like the message. I don't think the message here is for girls to be anorexic...if anything you are contributing to this more than we are by trotting them out there at a very impressionable age.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

... showing your body off to thousands of people ...

I thought this was at a USF Basketball game  ???

8)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I thought this was at a USF Basketball game  ???

8)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Good one...I just wish I had thought of it.   ;D

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286
  • Days Won:  0

That's a very sad statement.

The same guy who said:

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."  

also said:

"I pass judgment on no one."

I think he was wiser than you and I, therefore I'll follow his advice on judging others.

Rueben ~ Disgusted by the routine

Rabbi Rueb, you obviously are not a student of the Scriptures.  This is not the Talmud you're trying to quote.  Be a blessing to us all and don't appeal to the Scriptures as evidence for your argument when you've firstly, haven't understood their meaning and secondly, you've taken the meaning out of context.    

Guest rueben_horowitz

Rabbi Rueb, you obviously are not a student of the Scriptures.  This is not the Talmud you're trying to quote.  Be a blessing to us all and don't appeal to the Scriptures as evidence for your argument when you've firstly, haven't understood their meaning and secondly, you've taken the meaning out of context.    

I fail to see your point Pope Bullhonkey III. Obviously your interpretation differs from mine, but make no mistake, I will say what ever I want.  

Do not judge by human standards is a pretty simple lesson that your homeboy Jesus preached over and over....And it is my understanding that the Pharisees said to Jesus exactly what GurlyBull said (Those who don't want to be judged deserve to be judged the most)...before they nailed him to the cross.

But you're right, I'll stick to the Old Testament and let you pretend you know what you're talking about. Have a nice day...

Rabbi Rueb