• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoochie Mamma Half Time Show

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

I guess it would have better, if they were doing the riverdance. Let it go, just another form dancing.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

The weight comment isn't offending to some.

The dancing isn't offending to some.

Both are bad judgement.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

Hey....if mom & pop signed off on it, ain't nothing more to be said about it.

I see on the nightly news what mom & pop sign off  

:-[  :-/

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

The "times have changed" argument should only apply to adults not to 10 year olds that have no control over what they do.  

Times have changed:

People grinding at a club, as opposed to swinging

Fkd up Parenting:

10 year olds grinding and being provocative at a show

Times have changed:

Sundolls halftime show

Fkd up Parenting:

The toddler halftime show

Times have changed:

An adult on Bourbon St past 3am

Fkd up Parenting:

A 12 year old on Bourbon St past 3am

This is coming from a 26 yr old, pretty liberal, reggaeton/hip hop listening individual.  I have always criticized our FCC repressed society but in this case I have to agree that this is just out of line.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Gotta remember...there's a ton of folks out there who are  living vicariously through their offspring.

That's just sick! Just sick! There are some truly sick people in this world! (as BullDoug shakes his head back and forth imitating SinBad the comedian in Jingle All the Way after Robert Conrad gets blown up.)  BTW, should I start my 10 yr old son in training to be a gynecologist?  ::)

Anyway when we're talking about hip thrusting, floor grinding, imaginary breast jiggling pre-tweens preforming the "suck it" move (I'd like someone describe this move), IMO hip-hop shouldn't be taught if this what is required.  As a father of a 7 yr old, I would not be proud to watch my daughter do dance moves that remind me of times spent in the Mons over a decade ago.  Come to think of it I never wanna see that.  I didn't see the halftime performance but there is only one way to describe an occurance of the description in my first sentence if it actually happened...BAD TASTE.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

This is coming from a 26 yr old, pretty liberal, reggaeton/hip hop listening individual.

YOU ARE NOT REALLY THAT LIBERAL MOSIES BUT YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK

KIDS CENTER STAGE AND BUMP AND GRIND TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Steve, until the day when YOU become a parent, you are off base here. It is not my Puritan ethic, it is what is accepted. It may be accepted in California, where parents don't give a crap about their kids, (IE here's a $20 kid, now get out of my hair!). Those of us who have had kids, and now grandkids choose to not accept this as a stage of "dancing." Hey I like dancing, I like hip hop dancing, but not at that age. Half of them don't know what they are doing, but it was still bad. I think you have to look at the other side of the perspectus on this one Steve.  

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i'm not defending the dancing at all, but look at eminem's just lose it video, there are three kids that are there shaking their butt, and doing some of the same moves we saw at the halftime show.  its happening all over the world, but i didn't hear an uproar over those kids in the music video doing it.  

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

It may be accepted in California, where parents don't give a crap about their kids, (IE here's a $20 kid, now get out of my hair!).

Nice job of stereotyping an entire state.  Feel free to go to hell.  

USFFan