• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoochie Mamma Half Time Show

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Wow, I have not posted here in sometime, but it seems that you all are losing your minds.

For those of you "offended," don't watch. They are not your kids, and therefore not your problem. I can see how dance moves like that would be questionable, but they are only "sexual" if you receive them that way. I doubt those girls are dancing with even a hint of sexuality in mind.

I just love how when people don't agree with something they have to protest it. Live and let live. If its not your thing, then its not your thing. (Personally 8-12 year olds dancing is not my thing, but i am not going to spend my time worrying about it)

With that being said, I would much rather see a halftime show where Capko and Co. get to go out and make 5 uncontested layups so that we might actually win again this season.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Bully, I would love to see that too! My money says that 10 in a row is out of the question!!!

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

BullyPulpit....

It's easy for me to "not watch" by not going to the Snoop concert (where they opened the night before), but I was in the stands alone with my 3.5 and 1.5 year old at a college basketball game.  "Not watching" was not an option...

If you're a parent, you know what's involved in moving two kids down those stands while carrying at least one of them, drinks, diaper bags, jackets that we wore in, hot dogs, etc.  You get the picture, there was no escape.

It was a bad selection for a show...period.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

That was a low blow Katie... I dated a girl from Mons when I was at USF. She had class and a great ass. She got her degree and now is a productive member of society. There is nothing wrong with dancing and making a buck. My roommates support plenty of single moms!

Guest BullsFans

umm no...you won't see any of us there. i don't know if you've noticed, but we actually have class.

Class?

my point? f*** OFF, STOP LOOKING AT PICS OF A GIRL PROBABLY HALF YOUR AGE, AND GET A f***ING LIFE.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

Let me clarify. Was not speaking of our beautiful sundolls, but the 8-12 year olds bumping and grinding at halftime. Shoe models have to make a living to.

Easy on the girl on the left, it might have just been a bad photo.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

Wow, I have not posted here in sometime, but it seems that you all are losing your minds.

For those of you "offended," don't watch. They are not your kids, and therefore not your problem. I can see how dance moves like that would be questionable, but they are only "sexual" if you receive them that way. I doubt those girls are dancing with even a hint of sexuality in mind.

I just love how when people don't agree with something they have to protest it. Live and let live. If its not your thing, then its not your thing. (Personally 8-12 year olds dancing is not my thing, but i am not going to spend my time worrying about it)

With that being said, I would much rather see a halftime show where Capko and Co. get to go out and make 5 uncontested layups so that we might actually win again this season.

What do you call the moves then ?  An expression of ones inner self.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not one for Cencership, but I think this post has outlived its entertainment & informative values.  Time to file it away, lock it, and let it die.

All In favour?